|Item Weight||3.84 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.59 x 1.65 x 0.83 inches|
|Item model number||RCAL7R|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
Roku Voice Remote (Official) for Roku Players and Roku TVs
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- Take control of your Roku media player with the new Roku Voice Remote: The easy to use Roku Voice Remote with TV controls is perfect to replace or upgrade the remote for your Roku TV, Roku player, or Roku Smart Sound bar
- Great for Roku TVs: compatible with all Roku TV brands such as TCL, HI sense, sharp, element, and Hitachi
- Great replacement remote for Roku streaming media players: compatible with Roku express, Roku express, Roku streaming stick, Roku streaming stick, Roku premiere, Roku premiere, Roku ultra, Roku 2, Roku 3, and Roku 4 (some models may not be supported)
- No more juggling remotes: this voice remote has conveniently positioned side buttons that enable you to control your TVs power, adjust TV volume, and mute audio on most TVs
- Shortcut buttons: four preset channel shortcut buttons let you quickly jump to popular streaming channels with a single press of your thumb
- For Roku TV users upgrading their remote: Use your voice to launch channels, search for entertainment, turn captions on, switch inputs, and more
- For Roku player and Roku smart sound bar users: use your voice to launch channels, search for entertainment, turn captions on, plus control your TV with power, volume, and mute buttons
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
The perfect upgrade or replacement remote for your Roku device.The easy to use Roku Voice Remote with TV controls puts the power of your Roku device in the palm of your hands. This remote is ideal to replace or upgrade the remote for your Roku TV , Roku player, or Roku Smart Soundbar. It’s compatible with all brands of Roku TV and most Roku streaming media players. Just use your voice to search for entertainment and control your TV. You’ll love its four pre set channel shortcut buttons that let you quickly jump to select streaming channels with a single press of your thumb. Plus, it has conveniently positioned side buttons that enable you to control your TV’s power, adjust volume, and mute audio (on most TVs).
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have this paired with a new Vizio and taking over volume on/off and mute was automatic. I think any late model TV will be pretty much the case. I bought this to get the mute button, that was worth it to me.
UPDATE: When I first got this I didn't think I would use this feature that much but it is a game changer! Whether searching genre, actor, movie, tv series, doesn't matter, it search every app on Roku and lists results on the left and which app on the right. It's fast, accurate and has become invaluable..
Installation was a breeze. The remote immediately paired with the TV after inserting the batteries.
Mine came with the following streaming channel buttons: Netflix, Hulu, Sling and ESPN+.
Will buy another one to replace my old Roku remote that doesn't have a mute button.
As an FYI, this remote does not have a earphone jack. No stars subtracted because I never used the jack anyway.
The one thing I want to point out is that some of the buttons, particularly the up/down/left/right pad, are not as sensitive as the original remote, requiring significantly more force on each direction to register a button bush. The first remote I received had really poor sensitivity on the "up" and "left", so I returned it. The replacement remote is better, but still requires more force on these buttons than my original remotes.
Top reviews from other countries
I own a TCL Roku tv witch has been amazing. With the only negative beeing the crappy remote they provide. Really I had some android boxes of questionable quality with better remotes than that. It was struggling from 3 meters (about 10 feet).
This remote resolved my problem.
It paired flawlessly with my TV. About 30 sec from the moment I inserted the batteries I was using it)
The range, since its wifi I can control my TV practically from anywhere.
The build quality is what I would expect getting in the 1st place. It was a nice feel and it's considerably heavier than the standard one ( the people that own it will understand). Overall it feels perfect in your hand weight / feeling wise.
Only thing I would chsnge / improve I would have the preset buttons beeing customisable.
I hope this helps,
Usa dos pilas AAA no usa AA como el control más completo, son autorizados por Roku y funcionan prácticamente con cualquier Roku y TV-Roku con capacidades de control inalámbricas por radio frecuencia, en mi caso, controló muy bien mis TV, una SONY del 2017, una Panasonic 3D del 2015, una Panasonic del 2017 y una vieja LG del 2008 [de las TV sólo controla el encendido/apagado, volumen +/- y MUTE].
Update: mereció bajarlo a 3 estrellas, noté que el alcance de este control remoto, es mucho menor que el original que trae el Roku Ultra (a los 4 metros o 12 pies, comienza a no detectar la señal).