|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.3 x 3.3 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||3050R|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p (Old Version)
|Price:||$129.98 + $5.04 shipping|
- 600+ channels with movies, TV shows, music, sports & more
- High-definition streaming up to 1080p HD
- Works with virtually any TV
- Free app for iOS and Android
- Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p (Old Version)
|Shipping||$5.04||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Dream Deal||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TechStation||Ascend Ecommerce|
|Connectivity Technology||wireless, wi-fi_ready||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Powerline||Wi-Fi|
|Item Dimensions||3.3 x 3.3 x 0.9 in||3.3 x 1.4 x 0.7 in||1.6 x 0.8 x 5.5 in||1.18 x 3.38 x 0.5 in||3.5 x 3.5 x 1 in||3.74 x 3.74 x 1.23 in|
|Item Weight||0.3 ounces||1.28 ounces||—||1.13 ounces||5 ounces||3.46 ounces|
|Internet Applications||Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Vudu, Pandora||Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Hulu||google_play, hulu, vudu, netflix||youtube, espn, amazon_instant_video, cbs, hulu, sling_tv, netflix, fox||Amazon Instant Video||Amazon Instant Video|
|Total HDMI Ports||—||1||1||0||1||1|
|Total Usb Ports||0||0||0||0||1||0|
Instantly stream 600+ entertainment channels in up to 1080p HD quality. Includes one-stop search for finding the perfect moviefrom top channels like Netflix, Hulu Plus and Amazon Instant Video. The free app for iOS and Android even lets you stream music and photos from your phone to your TV. Includes built-in wireless, and works with virtually any TV.
From the Manufacturer
Instantly stream 750+ entertainment channels in up to 1080p HD quality to virtually any TV. Simple to use, amazingly affordable, and full of convenient features like one-stop search.
750+ channels and growing. Movies and TV shows from Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, VUDU and HBO GO, plus live sports, music, news, international, and more, up to 1080p HD.
One-stop search. Find your favorite movies and TV shows all from one place—no matter if they’re on Netflix, Amazon Instant Video or Hulu Plus.
Free iOS and Android app. Use it like a remote. Browse and add new channels. Even stream your music and photos from your phone or tablet to your HDTV.
The easiest setup. Works with virtually any TV, includes built-in wireless, and sets up in minutes.
Tiny little thing. Has the footprint of a hockey puck, streams silently and uses less power than a night-light.
The best in movies and TV
Roku puts over 150,000 titles at your fingertips so you’ll always find that perfect movie or show to fit your mood, including:
- The biggest Netflix experience around, with support for 1080p HD video, and English subtitles
- Hulu Plus, with an amazing selection of current TV shows from the biggest networks
- Amazon Instant Video and VUDU, featuring the latest movie releases, virtually all the blockbusters of the past, hit TV series, and much more—all on demand
- Hundreds of free Hollywood movies from Crackle
- Access to premium services like HBO GO and EPIX, available via participating providers
Plus even more choices
With over 750+ entertainment channels and counting, there’s something for virtually everyone, including
- Unlimited music from Pandora, MOG, Rdio, and Live365
- Live sports packages including NBA League Pass, NHL GameCenter Live, MLS Matchday, UFC, and MLB.TV
- Photo and video sharing via Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa
- The top news sources like MSNBC, Fox News, and WSJ
Of course, there are also tons of international and lifestyle programming, tech news, social networking, podcasts, cartoons, clips, cat tricks, and… well, you get the idea.
Compare Roku models
|750+ entertainment channels|| || || |
|Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n compatible)|| || || || |
|New on-screen experience with one-stop search|| || || || |
|Plays 720p HD video|| || || |
|Instant replay control on remote|| || || |
|Plays 1080p HD video|| || |
|Remote with headphone jack (includes in-ear headphones)|| || || |
|Motion control for games (Angry Birds Space included free)|| |
|Dual-band wireless, Ethernet port & USB port**|| || || |
** See product description below for list of file formats supported via USB
It's ridiculously easy
From the simple remote to the easy-to-use interface, Roku 2 was designed to please everyone. All you need to get started is a high-speed Internet connection (and a TV, of course). The built-in wireless and guided setup mean you can be up and running in minutes. And we bet you don’t even have to call your nerdy nephew for help.
Included with the Roku 2 XD
- Remote control
- Two AAA batteries
- HDMI video output (for high-definition)
- Composite A/V combo output (for standard-definition; works with included A/V cable)
- Wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
- Bluetooth (for using Roku Game Remote, sold separately)
- MicroSD memory card slot (for adding extra storage for channels and games)
- A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
What you need
- A TV
- High-speed Internet service with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level DSL). For HD video, 5 Mbps is recommended.
- A wireless router