Roland DUO-CAPTURE UA-11 mk2 USB Audio Interface
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Small, convenient audio interface for mobile musicians
- Compatible with Mac and PC; iPad compatibility via Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
- 1/4-inch MIC/GUITAR input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- 1/8-inch stereo input; 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch dual headphone outputs
- Dedicated controls for input and output volume
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Delivering flexible features in a compact, affordable package, the DUO-CAPTURE mk2 USB Audio Interface is ideal for mobile audio production with your laptop or iPad. It s equipped with two audio inputs and two audio outputs, plus dual headphone outs that are perfect for side-by-side musician/engineer sessions. Ultra-stable, low-latency drivers offer premium performance, while a versatile selection of I/O formats accommodate a variety of gear. With its unique, slimline design and stable operation, DUO-CAPTURE mk2 is the perfect audio interface for recording musicians on the go. Small, convenient audio interface for mobile musicians Compatible with Mac and PC; iPad compatibility via Apple s iPad Camera Connection Kit 1/4-inch MIC/GUITAR input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly 1/8-inch stereo input; 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch dual headphone outputs Dedicated controls for input and output volume Low-latency ASIO (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers; input monitor function USB bus powered Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE for Windows included