Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Roland JC-120 - 120W 2x12" Guitar Combo Amp" and save 35% off the $1,599.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Roland JC-120 - 120W 2x12" Guitar Combo Amp
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Legendary combo with 2 separate 60W RMS power amps for true stereo chorusClassic silver-cone speakers for vintage Roland Jazz Chorus sound2 input channels3-band EQ per channelOne high and one low input per channelReverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato, plus true stereo chorusStereo effects loopFootswitch jacks control chorus, reverb, and distortion
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Right here at GearNuts! One of the most popular guitar amps produced! The keys to the JC-120's gigantic success are its stunning clean sound and swirling, dripping wet chorus. The JC-120 has 120 watts with two 12" speakers, or 90 watts with dual channels, distortion, reverb, tremolo and more. Discover why no one does chorus like Roland!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The distortion actually isn't as bad as others have said. If used lightly, it has a very unique tone. That being said, I use a completely different for my distortion tones.
This amp is a classic and has been unsurpassed.
The chorus on this thing is legendary too. I can't help but think I've heard this same chorus many times before in studio recordings. That would make sense since I hear this is a studio as well as a stage standard.
The reverb is tops as well. The distortion is a little weak, but I have a Boss GT-10 to handle all my effects needs since I have to play a multitude of different styles. Works good since the amp has a stereo input, and the GT-10 has a stereo output.
The Amp holds up well on the road which is a plus if you have to travel a lot, and the casters are a life saver.
I recommend this amp to anyone playing ANY style of music that wants versatile professional sound. I don't think you can find a better clean tone at any price, and it won't muddy up your effects.
On the down side for some guitarists... If your chops are sloppy this amp is unforgiving. You really can hear everything on it. If you practice clean like you're supposed to, you are in for the tonal treat of your live. Enjoy!
If you watch concerts, pay attention to the amps on stage. Chances are there's a JC-120 somewhere, even today.
My one minor nit would be that the built-in distortion is hardly worth mentioning. You'll need an effects box if you want to get down and dirty. But the JC-120 is so pure and clean that it is the perfect amp for any guitarist who already uses external effects (like a POD or separate pedals). I no longer even use the built in reverb and chorus (though both are top notch) mostly because I play through a Pod XT Live, and my sounds already have reverb and such built in.
If you're looking for the purest clean sounds that bring out the full range of tones from your guitar, you can't go wrong. If you are looking for a hard rockin', head bangin' monster all in one box, you may want to look elsewhere (unless you use an external effects system to get those sounds - the JC-120 will output them perfectly).
Oh, and also, each channel has a "bright" switch which I normally leave off since it gets way too "trebley" for my tastes.
-Ed Caggiani, Translator of Tracks and Horizons: 26 Countries on a Motorcycle