Roland Mobile Cube MB-CUBE From JPN
- Mobile stereo amplifier compact size to be able to carry easily.
- Possible stereo input. Ideal for playing recorder and keyboard, digital audio player.
- Capable of continuous use of 15 hours maximum six AA alkaline batteries ×.
- Built-in effect delay / reverb and Center Cancel, and chorus.
- Can be installed to the microphone stand. It is most suitable as a simple PA.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Mobile stereo amplifier compact size to be able to carry easily. Possible stereo input. Ideal for playing recorder and keyboard, digital audio player. Capable of continuous use of 15 hours maximum six AA alkaline batteries ×. Built-in effect delay / reverb and Center Cancel, and chorus. Can be installed to the microphone stand. It is most suitable as a simple PA. Brand: Roland The multi-purpose mobile stereo amplifier compact that can easily carry. In response to the stereo input and output, as a monitor of the recorder and keyboard, as an amplifier such as a microphone or acoustic guitar, you can use it to connect a personal computer or digital audio player, such as electric guitar, a wide range of input source further. In addition, the battery also as it may, it is possible to utilize active in any place
Top reviews from other countries
1. The "Mobile" Cube is not really "Mobile" as it:
a) Drains the batteries like a very dry sponge - water. Batteries provided with the unit lasted 25 minutes! Then I bought Phillips Heavy duty batteries and the Cube sucked the life from them within 15 minutes!!??
b) Roland in the Owners Manual advice: "The use of an AC adaptor is recommended as the unit’s power consumption is relatively high" - which proved to be So true! Such advice itself suggests it is not really a "Mobile" device
2. Although Roland advice that an AC adaptor should be used with their not very cheap 'Mobile' Cube yet they do not include it!!?? The new owner has to buy it separately which Amazon sells for £13.90£
3. Information in the Description that use od DC power supply is recomended if one wouldn't want to carry a bag of batteries with the Cube and keep replacing them every few minutes would prevent me from buying it.
4. The unit emits only high and medium frequency sound/tones. So if you want to use it with a 6 or 12 string guitar - people would not be able to hear the bass strings (E and A). It is sufficient for vocal/speach only.
5. Knowing that it is Roland and seeing only 5 star reviwes I bought it as a present for a street performer and it turned to be usless to him as he performs on the streets where there are no DC power sockets available :,(
Originally, I was considering the Alesis amp for the drums, but at a third of the cost the Roland cube is just as good without any of the fancy things (altered drum sounds mostly) that came with the Alesis product. As I only wanted a break from using headphones all the time, the Roland cube is perfect!
The tone can be adjusted easily - more treble, or more bass - and the volume has a great range! I keep it very low as the rest of the apartment block wouldn't appreciate loud drums, but you can turn it up to an impressive volume for such a small amp.
Micro PA for delivering whole classroom tuition and in service training to groups of about 30 people.
Multiple inputs for small group instrumental teaching including guitar, keyboard, microphone and backing tracks. It also had to have a range of effects: chorus, reverb, delay, distortion and acoustic simulation.
The battery powered facility added the outside dimension of performing in unpowered public locations - like street performances etc. The quality of the product is very good and Roland can really impress with their COSM sound developments and micro technology.
The Mobile Cube does what you expect for a room sized venue - if you want more - consider a more powerful cube form their extensive range.