Roland R-05 Studio WAVE/MP3 Recorder
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High-quality stereo recording (24-bit / 96kHz) with the built-in stereo mic or external input.
- Strong, attractive metallic exterior. Music-practice features (change tempo without changing pitch, loop playback, etc.). Onboard editing functions; built-in reverb
- Auto record start, auto song split, auto level adjustPre Record function (captures 2 seconds of audio that precedes pressing REC)Use as a high-quality portable audio player (plays WAV and MP3 files)Includes windscreen and built-in tripod mounting socket
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Zoom H1n Portable Recorder, Onboard Stereo Microphones, Camera Mountable, Records to SD Card, Compact, USB Microphone, Overdubbing, Dictation, For Recording Music, Audio for Video, and Interviews
Roland R-07 High-Resolution Handheld Audio Recorder, Black
Zoom H6 6-Track Portable Recorder, Stereo Microphones, 4 XLR/TRS Inputs, Records to SD Card, USB Audio Interface, Battery Powered, for Stereo/Multitrack Audio for Video, Podcasting, and Music
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Walnut Trading||LanetsShop|
R-05: WAV/MP3 Recorder Affordable Pocket Recorder with Advanced Features The compact R-05 is easy to use, affordable, and packed with big-ticket features that raise the bar in its price class. Experience crystal-clear 24/96 capture, enhanced recording and editing features, and extended battery life (over 16 hours per charge). On stage, in rehearsal, at school, on the street, in the boardroom - whenever inspiration strikes, let the R-05 capture the moment with convenience and quality.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was a little hesitant at first, due to only having two micro inputs; one for mic, and one for Aux in.
I’ve had several high end units through the years, and this little thing gives them all a run for their money, at a much more affordable price.
If you want to hear what it sounds like, give a listen at: AmazingLiving.net. Or look us up in iTunes or your favorite pod-catcher; Amazing Living with Dawn & Lucky
Saves a ton of time in post production as well. Get this!
Top international reviews
Compared with a Zoom H2n which I returned
• Much better sound quality from the built in mics than the Zoom. Recordings at 24bit 96KHz sound great. Has enough gain to record even quiet sounds. Roland have a youtube video demonstrating the recording quality in different scenarios, its well worth checking out.
• Handling noise is much quieter probably due to the metal body
• Good battery life
• Easy to use, controls are intuitive and display tells you everything you need to know clearly
• Can be used with a DSLR as its about the size of a pack of cigarettes and has a mic mount underneath
• Comes with windscreen
• Does not come with a case. The OP-R05C costs about £45, the case is good but should really be about £20
Sturdy machine, good battery life, and almost any pound-stores camera case will make a good case for this as long as you get one with a hard surround. Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.
The only con is that the built in reverb is terrible, but I don't find it useful anyway.
It's a great, well built, functional thing.
Alas, this recorder has now developed a fault, as the right hand channel has annoying clicks. How do I get this fixed or the recorder replaced?
Not happy with Roland's own price policy on cases. In my opinion £30-£40 is way too expensive, so had to buy Crumpler PP 55 Compact Camera Pouch for £2.49, and it fits perfectly.
Excellent for broadcasting material when necessary.