Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on November 17, 2013
This is the best macadamia nut oil i have found so far. The price point is a little higher than other macadamia nut oils out there, but the quality is worth it to me. This oil is cold pressed. It has a very mild flavor and smell. I use it to make mayonnaise, and sometimes as a cooking oil. As others have noted, the reviewers who are saying this is not macadamia nut oil are wrong. They were most likely confused by the words "cold-pressed" and "extra virgin", thinking that these are terms which only apply to olive oil. They are not. I highly recommend this oil.
on September 5, 2015
Wonderful oil. Hard to find and at this price. I mostly use it for hair never for cooking so i cant give any review on that. But for my hair it does wonders. I mostly use it overnight before showering and my hair looks shinny and moist and it's growing healthy. I heard it's also good on the skin. will try it like that too! i recommend!
on May 16, 2017
I was encouraged by all the positive reviews but this is the worst macadamia oil I have ever had. Macadamia oil typically tastes reminiscent of butter and you can easily use it as a finishing oil for flavor. The first time I used this oil I put it on rice- it tasted so horrible I couldn't eat more than the first bite.

My husband tried to cook with it the following day and it started smoking much too quickly and smelled similar to burnt popcorn.

Overall, I believe this is an extremely low quality oil and I have doubts as to its purity. We'll be going back to the previous brand we used despite the increased cost.
on October 9, 2016
Roland products occupy the "sweet spot" for me between quality and price. Having used their products extensively in the restaurant business I find them to be a great value. This Macadamia oil is a great finishing oil for dressings and marinades. Best used unheated although it is able to hold up to frying temps. But why would you.
VINE VOICEon June 12, 2011
This really is Macademia nut oil -- the reviewer who says it isn't is mistaken. Mild nutty taste and high smoke point make this a great replacement for canola oil when stir frying and other high temperature cooking requirements.
on April 1, 2017
Small bottle. Seems expensive to me and doesn't smell completely fresh. Tastes fine though. Bought it because macadamia nut oil was recommended for a diet instead of butter or olive oil.
on July 26, 2013
I use it on my face as a moisturizer. It helps shrink my pores. It absorbs in about 10 minutes. Love it
on February 11, 2017
This product arrived in perfect condition and tastes great. Because this oil can handle a higher cooking temp, I like to fry nut crusted fish in it (or just add a little to my Cocoa powder drink for a burst of healthy fat) as well as use this oil along with raw cocoa butter, aloe vera and peppermint essential oil to make a decadent boutique worthy body lotion (that's also wonderful on your lips and tastes great too).
on March 18, 2017
Needed this for a recipe I made. Worked out great!
on March 25, 2015
I think my oil was rancid. I tried to make mayo with this oil, but I had to throw it out because it tasted so bad. My coworker also tasted the oil and the mayo (she has used Macadamia oil before) and she said it tasted rancid to her.