- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Fordham University Press; 1 edition (November 15, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0823228037
- ISBN-13: 978-0823228034
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,147,820 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Role of the Environment in Poverty Alleviation (People and the Environment series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Writings by scholars and others on ways of reconciling environmental and development goals. (―The Chronicle of Higher Education)
About the Author
PAOLO GALIZZI is Visiting Professor of Law at Fordham Law School, where he is working
with the Sustainable Development Legal Initiative (SDLI) at the Leitner Center for International
Law and Justice. His recent publications included volumes co-edited with Philippe Sands:
Documents in International Environmental Law and Documents in EC Environmental Law.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|