- Series: Social Psychology Reference Series (Book 1086)
- Hardcover: 466 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (March 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815322283
- ISBN-13: 978-0815322283
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,160,476 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Role of Gender in Practice Knowledge: Claiming Half the Human Experience (Social Psychology Reference Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?