Roleadro LED Grow Light, Galaxyhydro Series 1000W Indoor Plant Grow Lights Full Spectrum with UV&IR for Veg and Flower
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ►Optimal Full Spectrum—All Kinds of Indoor Plants Will be Happy in all Growth Stage at Any Time and Any Where! The secret is our grow light extracted the most useful Blue Red IR UV and white light spectrum from natural sunlight to help plants perform photosynthesis better. Different from other full spectrum grow lights, we added more RED light to ensure the yield will be increase up to 30%-50%.
- ►Powerful Heat-Removal System—Our 1000w led grow light is adopted 2 high speed cooling fans+built-in aluminium heat-sink+unique built-in temperature controller, all of them constitute a powerful cooling system which can dissipate the heat from the lamp inside to outside efficiently. Totally protect the led board and ensure the long service life.
- ►Unique LED Bead and Zener Design—We adopted led bead and zener design instead of reflector to ensure if one led out won’t affect others’ leds. And test result shows that the plastic reflector surface can not stand the temperature over 70 degree and will burn out like melt.That is why Galaxhydro grow light use led bead/zener and always insist on it. We hope growing will be more safely and eco-friendly.
- ►Higher PAR Value and Energy Saving—Unique 90 degree optical lens and Eplieds 10w chips design, bring higher PAR value(453umol at 18”) and Lumen output than others. Effectively reduce the light loss and ensure the utilization of light up to 98%.That make this growing light achieved the balance between efficient utilization and energy-saving.
- ►Reliable Warranty and Professional Service/Support—We are not only the seller but also a professional manufacturer with 10 years R&D and production experience of led light.All our products were strictly through high temperature test and check before sent out, 30 months warranty is our promise. With our grow lights, you can enjoy kinds of plants,veg and flowers in anti-season.Any problem, you can just contact us, we will provide you the professional solution and support.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Grow Any Plants You Want With Roleadro 1000w Indoor Plant Grow Light!
Rated Power: 1000Watt
- Light Source: 100pcs x 10W Epileds LED Chips
- Actual Power:132w±5%
- Working Voltage: AC100~240V
- Frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Lifespan: 50000 Hours
- Dimension:12.1x2.4x8.2 inch
- Core Coverage (at 24" Height): 2ft x 2ft
- Max Coverage (at 24" Height): 3ft x 3ft
- Welcome to the Roleadro (Galaxyhydro series)1000W LED Grow Light, with optimal full spectrum layout, 120 degree lens design and excellent heat dissipation system, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and bloom at all growth stages.
- We may not the top grow light, but must be the most Wrothwhile LED Grow Light.
Roleadro (Galaxyhydro) series high intensity Epileds LED Chips with increased PAR needed to support growth, development, and yield.
- Premium quality & reliable technology
- Great value & 100% customer satisfaction
What Can Roleadro 1000W Do for You?
- To help you grow any plants at any season and any enviorment, even in winter.
- To help you grow fresh and healthy vegetables at any time.
- To shorten the growing circle and increase the yield for your plants.
- To give the most needed spectrum and light nutrition for growing in all stages.
-To promote a better growth of plants, replaced the sun completely.
Apply To Winter Full Spectrum
- Optimal full spectrum includes universal Blue Red IR UV and warm white light. 10000K white light light to produce heat which make your tent be warmer in winter.
- We use expensive IR UV Lamp to promotes plants to defense mechanisms, blue and red Light is essential light for plant growth.
Better Heat Dissipation to Ensure Long Lifespan
- Two Upgraded ETL approved quiet cooling fans and aluminum heat sinks for excellent heat dissipation，the heat dissipation speed was increased 20%-30% than before.
- That means whole LED board will be protected to avoid overheat to ensure stabler use. The quality exactly you can count on.
Optimal PAR to Help You Get Better Yield
- 453 PAR at 18", the higest for 1000W.This plant growing light can be used in all growing environment for both hydroponics and plants in soil.
-High PAR and fully light absorbed can efficiently shorten the growth cycle and lengthens florescence,you can enjoy kinds of plants,veg and flowers in anti-season.Suitable for both home and commercial planting.
Showing 1-4 of 1,106 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***ONE YEAR UPDATE*** Every single LED and every single Cooling Fan continues to work. I will update this review again as needed.
***TWO YEAR UPDATE*** I never needed the warranty for anything. The lights continue to operate as they have since I've owned them.
Out of all 56 lights, none of them arrived broken or dysfunctional. Only one of them came missing one small part that clips the hanging wires to the light body. I was able to fix this in about a minute by using a zip-tie to secure the connection. I purchased my first set of these lights that arrived 2/24/15, and another second set of these lights that arrived 4/28/15. Every single LED light has worked and continues to work as of 04/16/16. I will update when and if any go out or if anything else fails, and will add my experience with customer service if necessary as there is a two year warranty on these lights.
According to my measurements, these lights run at 168 watts and 1.4 amps at 120 volts. They can run 85~265 volts, so amperage will change if you run them at different voltages but wattage will stay the same. Typically, one would expect the lights to run at 168 watts and 0.7 amps at 240 volts. I do have 20 of these lights running on 240 volts, but have not bothered to test the amperage under these conditions. I have three sets of 12 lights daisy-chained on a 20 amp 120 volt circuits. There is a little noticeable heat in the the first few power cords. Some heavier gauged power cords would probably fix the heat issue, but its nothing I'm worried about. I have two sets of 10 lights daisy-chained running on 20 amp 240 volt circuits with no noticeable heat.
I have not tested the lumen or lux unit outputs of these lights.
I use four of these LED lights to replace one of my 1000w switchable MH/HPS ballast setups.
My 1000w MH/HPS ballasts were actually running at 1100 true watts. Four (4) of these lights run at about 680 true watts total, meaning I am saving about 40% on my electricity expenses while running these lights. To me the added expense of purchasing these lights up front will eventually pay off with the money I save on electricity while also reducing the electrical footprint of my crop. All good things. Another thing to consider is the heat these lights put out is much less than hot MH and HPS bulbs. As the year has warmed up I would conservatively estimate I am using 30% less air-conditioning to keep my crop cool, perhaps even more. Also, although not advertised with these lights, LED's typically have a much longer lifespan than MH/HPS bulbs and remain much more efficient in regards to light output throughout their life cycle.
It is worth noting that the description for these LED lights suggests that there are two separate modes for vegetation and flowering stages by listing two separate light spectrum requirements for each stage. This is not the case. All of the LED's remain on at all times during operation. Also, the manufacturer suggests a maximum continuous running time of 16 hours a day. I have ran all of mine for 18 hours a day for several weeks at a time with no issues. Also, I do not believe these lights have 9 bandwidths of light. I can only pick out 6 types of led bulbs with polarized glasses over my eyes, so unless I'm missing something these are 6 band lights. This isn't a deal-breaker for me as my plants seem to do great under these lights.
A potential buyer may consider a larger LED wattage setup such as a 600w or 1200w LED light. Many are available here on Amazon and elsewhere. The reason I went with these is that I felt that spreading the lighting over a larger space would be more effective for my situation. Also, these lights weigh in at about 7 pounds according to my digital bathroom scale. In my opinion, this low weight makes them easier to hang up, adjust, and move in comparison to other heavier setups. I used the Apollo Horticulture 1/8" Adjustable Hangers also found here on Amazon to hang these LED's. Similar hangers can be found cheaper elsewhere but I found that the Apollo hangers were higher quality products compared to what my local garden supply store had stocked.
All in all, I am completely happy so far with this product. Each of the 56 lights has arrived in working condition out of box. The packaging is absolutely spot on and I'm even saving the boxes and packing materials in case I move.
As of 7/26/15 this will be my last yield update. I have found that these LED grow lights are not sufficient for vegetative growth on their own. That said, in the past I would use six (6) 1000w MH light setups to veg my plants. I now use three (3) 1000w MH setups and twelve (12) of these LED lights for vegetating. From my observations these LED lights just don't put out enough "cool" or "blue" light on their own to vegetate plants to their utmost potential. These lights will work on their own for vegetating plants, just not as well as MH bulbs or with MH bulbs. Although I have not tried it yet, I'm sure "cool" florescent T5 or T8 bulbs would also work better to use during the vegetative growth stage. See wiki links below.
However! These lights work AMAZINGLY for the flowering/blooming stage of plant growth! Either on their own or in tandem with 1000w HPS light setups these lights will produce high quality end product with acceptable yields. My plants yield on average 80-90 grams per plant each cycle. I vegetate for three (3) weeks using 1000w MH lights with these LED lights mixed in as supplemental lighting. Then I flower for seven (7) weeks using only these LED lights.
I have tried using just these lights through an entire grow cycle. I have tried using only 1000w MH/HPS light setups through an entire grow cycle, but neither produce as well in both quality or quantity when compared to the method I have listed in the two paragraphs above this one. I suggest doing some research on your own beyond my findings to find a setup that works best for your growing situation. And experiment a little yourself as well! Below are two links to Wikipedia that I found extremely helpful in learning about the variety of grow lights.
This link goes over every type of indoor grow light and explains the advantages and weaknesses of each:
This link goes over the bandwidths of light plants use in the process of photosynthesis, also know as PAR:
Hope all that helps! I will update this review again if I feel the need to. It took a bit of experimentation, but as of now though I am completely happy with how these lights have worked out for me. Five Stars.
**UPDATED August 24, 2017
After 3 months of daily use I ended up buying a 3rd light from Galaxyhydro. I am confident in saying these are great LED grow lights. In addition, the Customer Service is top notch! Thank you and I would recommend this light to anyone. In fact, I know of two other growers using these lights (one person has eight of them) and both give rave reviews. My crop is flourishing under the Galaxyhydro LED Grow Light,300W Indoor Plant Grow Lights Full Spectrum with UV&IR for Veg and Flower.