- Save 5% on 300W COB led grow light when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Galaxyhydro. Enter code QPUA3FBN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Roleadro 600W 2nd Generation when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Galaxyhydro. Enter code R47MYXPT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Roleadro Upgrade and Newly Developed LED Grow Ligh..." and save 70% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Roleadro Upgrade and Newly Developed LED Grow Light Full Spectrum 2nd Generation Series 300w Plants Light
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- From Seed to Harvest: Every single led is full spectrum which is beneficial for whole phrase of growth, cos it can provide your plants with everything they need in the nature and offer your plants evenly light for growth. You just need to adjust the hanging height for different growth cycle
- The exclusive sunlight grow light in Amazon: The LEDs emit the most vital light spectrum in one, it's closer to natural sunlight with 3000K color temperature, and mixed majority of blue light ratio inside, which brings more leaves for photosynthesis
- The high quality 5W chips and 120 degree lens magnifies PAR value and generates even 25 percent more nutrients to your plants. Only pull out 125w power, spending less on electricity and getting larger yield of better quality in the same time
- Professional cooling system: Attached with a proper heat sink and ETL certificated fans lets the heat flow out, and keep the temperature(26-28F) stay in a best condition for growth. And the fans noise sounds just like portable fans, won't annoy you even you place it in the living room space
- What You Got: Our professional Customer Service (We've 9 years experience, to provide you the professional advice for plant growth); 1X 300W Grow Light ;1X power cord &hanging kit; 2 year warranty ； Product Dimension:8.2*2.4*12.1 inch
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our factory made a lot of research and development, and finally created this 2nd generation full spectrum grow light. Improvements on spectrum which is similar to CREE CXB3070 3,000K, better spectrum for your plants growing and flowering.
Special Characters You Need to Know:
The spectrum of this light is full spectrum, the meaning is every led will emit full spectrum light instead of a single spectrum. This characters make sure your plants will get even illumination under this grow light.
Suitable for all plants' growth stages. This light can be used from germination to fruit stage, especially has the strongest function on germination and growing stages.
60x5W Product Specs
Leds: 60pcs x 5W
Rated Power: 300w
Ratio& Layout: Full Spectrum
Actual Power：124w±5% 110V; 122w±5% 220V
Recommended Height: 0.3 - 2 M / 11.8 - 78.7 inch
Recommended Coverage: 1 light Per 6200 sq.in
Noise Level: 55dB±5%
Dimension: 14.57 x 11.02 x 2.36 inch
Lifespan: 50000-100000 Hours
Worldwide Voltage: AC85~265V
View Angle: 90 Degree And 120 Degree
1 x light
1x stainless steel hanger
1x power cord
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Roleadro 2nd Gen LED light features 5w diodes all tuned to 3000K. The result is a wide spectrum light. Please see the attached spectrum analysis from Roleadro. Sparkling clean and well packed, the unit shows nicely. Build quality is impressive, solid but not unnecessarily heavy like Mars II. This 2nd gen light has a finned heatsink, quality fans and electrical connections, and most important, quality diodes and lenses. I've tested many LED units.. I've seen cloudy, horrible lenses, and lenses that burn or discolor within a few weeks use. I have several Roleadro UFO LEDS and can say I've never had issues; they look and perform perfectly. Roleadro uses quality lenses (please see pics). And because they use a mix of 90 and 120 degree lenses, the lighting footprint is spectacular.
These units are great size, power, and price to run multiple units. I'd consider actual wall power draw when determining how many units you can run. For example I can run 500w of lighting in a 3 x 3 tent and maintain 78F temps just fine. I can safely run two "600w" panels for awesome coverage. Two panels spaced appropriately offer better coverage.
I can't speak on results as of yet but I will update. From someone who won't settle for poor quality, I can say that I'm honestly impressed with these lights.
Edit: Another reviewer commented on working with the included hanging hardware. Included are four metal cables and clips, and one D-ring which serves as the single hanging point. I have 2 and 3 link chain pieces on hand that I use with yo-yo hangers, works like a charm. Home Depot sells bulk chain. Ask for four pieces of two links and use as pictured for stable two-point hanging. Adjust height quickly and keep light level.
*ORIGINAL REVIEW* Started running it on a timer for 6 hours a day the beginning of October. A month ago one of the banks (1/2 of the lights) went dead along with one LED from the good half. Just looked at it today and there are three more LEDs dead on the bank still getting power. This is either a defective unit or demonstrates the quality of source electronics used in production. I am using this in a low humidity office/hobby room to overwinter 4 small Bristlecone pines and a couple Serrisa Foetida's for Bonsai. Located in Michigan, and humidity is very low inside the house. Not impressed at all. I would not recommend buying this - especially if you plan to use it in a humid environment like a greenhouse. Electronics are completely exposed to the open air.
Cheap light with cheap light performance. I use this as an adjunct to a more expensive LED grow light. The difference in performance between plants under this and plants under my "proper light" is very clear. I wouldn't purchase this again. Consider that it draws as much electricity as the more expensive light but offers maybe a quarter of the performance. After a few grow cycles the wasted electricity (and the big difference in the quality and quantity of fruit you can grow) starts to counteract any initial savings.
It does do what it says on the box, you can grow a plant under this. However, despite the great price I would encourage serious growers to look to a better quality light.