|Price:||$7,498.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Original Rolex
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- With Manufacturer Serial Numbers
- Black Dial
- Ceramic Bezel
- Self Winding Automatic Movement
- Guaranteed Authentic
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Manufacturer Box
- Brushed with Polished Stainless Steel Case & Oyster Bracelet
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- 300 Meters / 1000 Feet Water Resistant
- 40mm = 1 1/2" Case, 7" Adjustable Bracelet
- Deployment Buckle
- Uni-Directional Rotating Bezel
- Luminescent Hands & Markers
Also Known As Model # 114060
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00884L67G
- Item model number: 114060
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Rolex|
|Dial window material type||sapphire-crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||19.5 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Unidirectional Black Cerachrom|
|Bezel function||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Special features||Screw down crown|
|Water resistant depth||300 Meters|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be sure to get the model with the ceramic bezel, makes a huge difference in durability.
I had always thought of Rolex as too main stream and boring until I tried on the Submariner.
I get compliments on my watch weekly and I can't help but wear it all the time! Especially at the pool or the beach, since it's a diver... haha.
I bought this watch in a store that is an official dealer. I highly recommend doing extensive research if you buy this watch online to ensure the seller is legitimate.
The only way to loose your Rolex is to not wear it... Unless you're in Mexico and they wack it off.
1. The new version is noticeably larger
2. It feels a little sportier/clunkier (to me, it would be harder to wear this as a multi-use watch for sport, casual, and business)
3. It's heavier. not just a little heavier either, it's weight is substantially more than the previous model
4. The band doesn't transition as cleanly into the lugs in my opinion
5. The bezel is now ceramic instead of aluminum, which is fine, however, the cost to replace a cracked ceramic bezel is probably close to $1,000, whereas the aluminum bezel only costs a couple hundred.
Now, of course this is a beautiful watch... these are just my own personal feelings about it. I bought my watch last year so I was able to hold them both side by side and compare. The jeweler happened to have one more brand new older version in the safe in the back, and thank God he brought it out to show me because I decided on that one right away after comparing them. The price difference was minimal so that wasn't an issue but the look and feel of the older version just felt more like a Rolex than the newer one.
Anyway, you can't go wrong with either version, they're both great watches, so it really just comes down to personal preference. There is no denying the movement in this newer version is probably a better movement simply because of all the new research Rolex has put into it including the new anti-magnetic hairspring.
*** IMPORTANT ***
I would NOT recommend buying the watch over the internet, not only because they are easy to fake, but because Rolex does not allow their watches to be sold over the internet and therefore you will not get a warranty with your watch, and Rolex will refuse to even touch the watch if it ever needs service.