Rolite Metal Polish Paste (1lb) for Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Chrome, Copper, Gold, Nickel and Stainless Steel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cleans, polishes and protects, produces a brilliant shine and safe on all metals including: aluminum, brass, bronze, chrome, copper, gold, nickel and stainless steel
- Superb on guns and knives, paint and gel-coat fiberglass boat hulls, composite bath tubs, shower stalls, composite counter tops, acrylic and polycarbonate surfaces
- Safe for painted surfaces and for marine, automotive, motorcycle, RV, industrial, commercial and sporting goods but not recommended for use on plated metals
- Removes tarnish and oxidation and leaves a protective coating on the surface and scientifically proven to outshine the competition as measured by a gloss meter
- Made in the USA, trusted brand for over 40 years, high performance product preferred by professionals, easy to use 1lb jar with a twist off cap
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Rolite Company is one of the most versatile and complete advanced surface technology companies in the world! Headquartered in Hartland, WI, Rolite Company is one of the leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of professional polishing products for a variety of industries including: Automotive, Marine, Aviation, Motorcycle, RVs, Commercial, Household, Jewelry & Antiques, and more! Established in 1976, the Rolite Company laboratory is a state-of- the-art research facility dedicated to bringing superior quality products that produce a brilliant shine. We design, manufacture and package all of our products in-house from formulas that we have developed. Because we remain a family owned business, we have the unique ability to stay in close touch with our customers’ requests, and give you the best customer service that you deserve.
Cleans, Polishes and Protects , Rolite Metal Polish produces a brilliant shine on aluminum, brass, bronze, chrome, copper, gold, nickel and stainless steel Also superb on paint, and gel,coat fiberglass boat hulls, composite bath tubs, shower stalls, composite counter tops, acrylic and polycarbonate surfaces Safe for painted surfaces Not recommended for use on plated metals Directions: Some settling may occur during shipping, stir before using For best results, apply Rolite Metal Polish with a clean, dry microfiber cloth – do not use water Surface should be clean, dry and free of dust prior to application Apply sparingly Rub gently in a circular motion For maximum shine, buff off immediately while Rolite Metal Polish is still moist – do not let dry Product sold by weight not volume
Size: 1lb | Style: 1 pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 55 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use it for cleaning up machining equipment. It will remove grime and leave a clean polished surface
The packaging could have been better. The can arrived dented in several places.
This does not affect the performance of the product, but could have been a real mess
if the can was punctured or the lid had come off.