- Magnet designed to hold on one side only directly to flat steel surface. Multiple Poles are evenly spread across its surface to prevent sliding. It does not hold well to other magnets.
- Magnet holds up to 6 pounds per linear foot on contact with flat, smooth ferrous steel, without layer of material between magnet and steel. Minimum recommended length for magnet is 2"
- Adhesive covered by peel-off liner is on non-magnetic side. Adhesive is pressure-activated, permanent, acrylic type with initial tack and minimum of 24 hour cure time requirement.
- Adhesive bonds to clean, smooth and uniform surfaces made of paper, wood, stainless steel, painted steel, aluminum, glass, and rigid plastics. For best results see full product description.
- Magnet withstands temperatures from 0-150 degrees Fahrenheit. Made in USA.
Roll-N-Cut Flexible Magnet Tape Refill - 1/16" thick x 1/2" wide x 15 feet. (1 roll)
|Price:||$9.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Small Parts|
|Material Type||Ceramic magnet powder bonded with synthetic rubber.|
|Hazardous Material Type||Y Unknown|
|LowerTemperature Range||0 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||15 feet|
|Overall Width||0.50 inches|
|Upper Temperature Range||150 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
That being said, if you're looking for anything approaching "industrial strength," this won't do.
- The kids use it for their "Art"
- We regularly mail pictures to Grandma with a Magnet so they can be displayed on her fridge.
- Thin Magnet with strong adhesive
- Magnet is strong enough for paper, cardboard, and photos.
-Occasionally we need a couple strips to hold larger items.
It's convenient in the kitchen to hold up pictures and important notices but not ideal.
The adhesive kind of sucks so if you have a glue gun or some tape this should work but you get what you pay for.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The magnet is great but the adhesive on the back isn't very strong. I hung a dry erase calendar on my fridge and the adhesive didn't even last more than a couple of hoursPublished 2 months ago by Grace K. Greer
Worked to keep my caninet drawer shut. Not strong but just enough to do the jobPublished 3 months ago by SCBoy
its not that sticky so will fall off wood and the magnet is not strong, pretty weakPublished 4 months ago by Jennifer Sheridan
The right item that I wanted but wish the magnets were a little stronger.Published 5 months ago by Britany
This did not stick to surface applied to and the magnet was way weaker than described....It would be good as just a paper holder or picture holder fro a frig. or note boardPublished 5 months ago by msbadger
The adhesive seems to be holding fine....the magnet is pitiful. Barely holds bobby pins.Published 6 months ago by Annie