Other Sellers on Amazon
8 Pack Travel Space Saver Bags Vacuum Storage, with Sizes Medium to Large, Sealer Bag Roll-up Compression Storage No Vacuum Needed and Packing Organizers for Travel, comforters, blankets, and Clothes
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Travel Space Bags|
|Product Dimensions||13"L x 2"W x 9"H|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Sets||8|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🧳 TRAVEL FRIENDLY - Travel at Ease when packing your luggage. No vacuum or pump is needed for our compression bags. Just pack, zip and roll! the air will exit from valves at the bottom of the bag; the transparent see through ensures speedy security checks of your luggage at airports which are TSA approved and compliant
- 💨 MORE SPACE - save up to 3 times more space in your suitcase, backpack or closet. The compression garment bags pack includes 4 large 28 inches by 20 inches and 4 medium 24 inches by 16 inches bags; perfect for clothes, towels, blankets, pillows and more!
- 💦 FULL PROTECTION - Protect your clothes against dirt, dust, water or anything that could get in. Our vacuum seal bags are airtight and watertight.
- 😍 Organize your clothes with our space saver bags. You can organize for each family member, by outfit, by activity, and by season clothing. Also keep your dirty clothes in a separate compression organizer bag when traveling.
- 👍 High quality and 🌎 reusable double zippers and sealing clips ensure a secure seal for optimal compression every time; its durable material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity. 🇺🇸 US BASED Customer Service - LIFETIME WARRANTY - We provide outstanding customer service. Return it anytime and we'll gladly replace it or refund you.
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
From the brand
How to use
1. Put your items in
2. Zip it 3 times more
3. Let the air out and roll it
4. Keep rolled or unroll
Are they reusable?
Yes, they are reusable.
The air won't escape? I don't know if I'm doing it right...
You might be rolling from the wrong end. Start with the end that you seal with the clip. The air actually escapes out the bottom. Also make sure the bottom didn't roll under the bag and get sealed off by the floor.
I have a lot of clothes for my trip. Will it be able to fit?
The bag itself is large. It can shrink down large items like comforters and clothes to make them flat.
Can you get enough stuff for a 2 week trip using these in a small under seat bag such as United Airlines allows?
My experience with carry-ons has been for under seat storage a very small bag is all that can be accommodated. Regardless of the size of bag or number of space savers you use, you will definitely use half the space than without the spacer savers.
I am going on a ski trip with my family, I have a lot of ski jackets people want to borrow. Will big jackets fit in ?
Yes it will! They come in three different sizes.
Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And yes, for some clothes you’ll need an iron…
Top reviews from other countries
bags allow you to compress to make a lot of room. you load them and sit on it and once you get the air out of the bag seal it. I had 4 bags in a small carry on. I put sandals and shoes in my backpack along with my meds, a small iron and cosmetics. Perfect! Makes travel easy peasy!
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on October 20, 2022