- Shipping Weight: 5.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003JS04YW
- Item model number: 197-G
- Average Customer Review: 641 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,312 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Roller Derby Girl's Trac Star Adjustable Roller Skate, White/Pink
|Price:||$34.99 - $39.99|
- Man Made
- Pink Strap, Pink Wheels, Pink Stopper
- Molded shell with hinged cuff, cam-lever buckle closure, & washable liner
- Lightweight patented torsion beam frame
- 54mm Urethane wheels
- 608Z Excellerator bearings
- Adjustable Sizing: Medium 12-2, Large 3 -6
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Perfect for growing kids who love to skate, the Roller Derby TracStar offers performance and comfort with adjustable sizing to accommodate growing feet.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The skates arrive packaged well and displaying one of the skates. They look just like the picture (white with pink) and are very sturdy. Upon receiving them our daughter was very happy with the design and wanted to put them on right away. They are easily adjustable with flexible sizing by sliding the base so the front and back wheels are closer or further apart. The clasps for tightening around the foot and ankle are easy to work and our daughter was able to figure them out right away. She says they feel good on her foot and they do not seem to be too tight or loose. As a size 13 (child) shoe she has them set to a smaller distance lengthwise with plenty of room to grow the next couple of years. The clasps have lots of room for her as well without having to be tightened an obnoxious amount.
The wheels came in a fairly tight position so we left them as she is just begging to learn to skate, but they are easily adjusted looser as she gains confidence. She wore them in the house on our linoleum kitchen floor and they worked well (for a new skater) as she got used to them. Since receiving them she has been to the skating rink once and on our driveway twice. At the rink she was doing very well and looked fashionable in her new skates. On the concrete driveway they also have stood up well and show very little wear despite a few falls.
Overall a great skate!