- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004D4UJI2
- Item model number: I142G-S
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (61 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #309,700 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Roller Derby Rocket MDX Adjustable Girl's Inline Skates Skate, Small (12-2)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Deluxe padded comfort foam and reinforced ankle support with power straps.
- Reinforced Polymer Frame
- 64/70mm Cast Urethane wheel
- ABEC 5 Carbon Steel bearing
- Right skate is equipped with a Heel stop; breathable design for comfort
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Package Height||5 x 14.5 x 17.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||5.2 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
These are great. They fit perfectly, roll smoothly and my 6 year old is in love with them. It helped she can ice skate so our transition was easy.
My only issue now is having to buy a pair for my 8 year old!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
2 years later and my daughter still has them! they have grown with her and look the same today as when we got them.Published 22 months ago by rhie321
My daughter loves it. It adjusts very easy and rolls like a dream!Published 22 months ago by mangekyouwolfe
the product met all my expectations and works properly.
locate this product on amazon and the recommendations were spot on.
I highly recommend it.
My child wears a size 13 and these were too small. The medium fit much better and she'll have room to grow. Read morePublished on December 26, 2013 by Michelle
The size runs small. I was expecting another thing, it was too much white, the purpura color was not like the picture.Published on November 9, 2013 by tatiana ch
I bought these for my daughter's 7th birthday. They are great quality. I love that they are adjustable and she will be able to wear them for a whlie. Read morePublished on October 15, 2013 by Lisa F
It's sporty And Nicely Designed. My Daughter Loves It. She Puts It On Daily And Skates Everywhere. No Regrets In Buying Them.Published on October 8, 2013 by Michelle T
A birthday gift for my 11 year old daughter. She will have room to grow and really liked the skates. Good for inside or outside use.Published on September 29, 2013 by M.M.M.