Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 417 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 448 reviews
on January 15, 2015
My 7 years old love and learned how to roller blade on these skates (I got medium, her current shoe size is 1). I am buying another one for my 4 year old to learn.

Personally, I do not know how to skate. Some reviewer were talking about bad tech, lack rolling continuity. For me, since my 7 year old was able to learn how to skate all by herself in two weeks on our wooden floor and had a blast in the ring a month after her first trying them on, I think that is great.

If wheels don't roll well, to me, that is actually GREAT for beginner! :) To be honest, she really didn't fall much (maybe twice in 2 weeks), but she is a passive, reserve kid, more careful than most. Now days, she is falling more because she is playing chase with her sister on skate. (rolling my eyes... kids, too bad they are not someone else kids). lol...
on November 2, 2016
My daughter got these as a Christmas present last year (2015). The tongue on both skates is cracked all the way from one side to the other. I see no good reason why this happened. I am very disappointed with them. What is the point of adjustable skates if they break before your foot even grows.
on December 24, 2016
I bought these for my daughter for her seventh birthday. She is a size four (big feet!), and these have been delightful! She loves them and has worn them every day for a week straight. They ride is smooth and has been great for her as a new roller blader. The convertible size isn't a seamless change, but it works. At this age, their little bodies grow so fast, so I'm looking forward to getting more than a year of use before passing them on to her little sisters. They also look great!
on July 6, 2017
I bought these for my daughters 11th birthday, we were going to a roller rink and she didn't have her own pair of roller blades so naturally it became a bday present. I love that they are adjustable for size 2 - 5, she is currently set to 3 so they will last her quite a while. She thinks they are super pretty and I liked the price. I think I even saw another little girl at the rink wearing the same ones!!!
on July 12, 2017
well made and well constructed...fits tight on foot...with a double lock...keep up the good work as we need quality products on Amazon
on June 20, 2017
Fits as expected. Easy to adjust. My daughter absolutely loves them and has them on the entire time her eyes are open practically.
on August 17, 2017
My daughter loves these- weve had them a while now and she still rolls around in them- and they adjust to her feet as she grows- great for a first pair!
on July 28, 2016
great deal and great product. these are decent quality for kids just learning to roller blade. i love that they can wear them for a few years as their feet grow. My kids will wear them around the neighborhood and to the school skating parties at an indoor rink and they are perfect for them.
on May 2, 2017
The bottom latch was broken on one skate. It wont tighten. All the other latches work.
on December 11, 2015
My daughter learn to skate using these inside the house in just 10 minutes. They are very nice and comfortable. She needed a little help to adjust the closures at the beginning (she was 7 y/o), but was able to learn what to do fairly quickly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.