Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 15, 2015
These are some really good looking skates, but when I got them, they were not as "adjustable" as I'd assumed. I was under the impression that they were size 6-9 and would adjust to fit slightly smaller or larger...not so. My daughter (who wears a size 9) cannot fit these skates without "squeezing" her toes in them. Great skates if you are in like a 6-7 shoe, but for whatever reason..."adjustable" didn't adjust to my kid's feet. Guess it's like the "one size fits all" thing....there's always that one person it doesn't fit....
on February 29, 2016
These were great to help me discover my love of roller skating. My neighbor recommended it as an exercise post baby and I didn't want to spend a fortune on something I may not enjoy. These were great. They're comfortable enough that I can get in a 8 mile workout while pushing my little one in her jogging stroller, but not comfortable enough for these to be my long term skates. Now that I know I love skating I will be upgrading to something nicer, but I definitely used these enough to feel like I got my money's worth.
on November 8, 2016
I recently got back into rollerblading and my old skates literally fell apart after sitting in storage for several years. These skates were a great price and I liked that they were supposedly adjustable.
I was severely disappointed upon receiving them. The entire skate felt cheap and flimsy. The wheels didn't roll smoothly at all. Worst of all, the skates were horribly uncomfortable! Because of the adjustable feature, the inner fabric boot is too large for the smaller settings, causing it to bunch up. I couldn't last 3 minutes even while trying them on. I immediately returned them. You get what you pay for, I guess.
on April 14, 2016
I am 28. I think the last time I skated was when I was 14. I almost killed myself multiple times trying these out the first time. I forgot those muscles existed! I was VERY skeptical about the whole adjustable bit. But they are completely adjustable. I do not think the sizes are accurate though because I have them on 7.5 but I'm 8.5. They seem sturdy. I feel like a child using them (in a good and bad way). I love that I don't have to tie any laces because it was a struggle just getting them on without falling over (while seated). Skating is fun/scary. I wish I had picked these up years ago.
review image review image review image review image review image
on July 26, 2014
I bought these for my 9 year old daughter's birthday. She is a taller girl, and was getting close to a woman's size, so I made the leap to buy women's in hopes that they will last a year or two longer. They have been used frequently. I like that they can expand to a bigger size as her foot grows. They have provided a very smooth ride. She uses them mainly on the driveway and the paved walking trail near our home. She can get a great fit with the adjustable buckles. She was thrilled to have rollerblades, as her last pair of skates were the rollerskate variety. I did not pay full price, nor do I know that I would feel it was worth it. They have gotten scratched up over the months that we have had them, but they work just fine. She says they are comfortable, and does not complain about wearing them. We have done three mile walks with her wearing them, with no problems.
on March 16, 2014
This Product is simply great I love them the only issue I had was the break being on the left not the right but a pair of Allen wrenches fixed that for me :) I had to adjust it from 6 to 7 but it adjusted great and the adjustment stays in place right where you put it have had them a few days now I use them on the bike path and streets around my house they don't make my feet hurt after wearing them for a long time they are very comfortable!! I can even go into the stores near my house with them on haha i will definitely recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a great pair of roller skates. i will update this comment when i need a new break or wheels so i can help with telling people how durable both are but take into factor that they really are Inline skates not outside skates so the durability will differ if you just use them in roller rings that are inside they will last longer if you use them inside apposed to outside on the pavement and such things lol :)
on February 26, 2016
Horrible roller blades, very cheaply made. I bought them as an Amazon prime item but am having to pay $10 shipping to return. I was under the impression there were free returns. As an avid Amazon Prime user I am very disappointed
on April 28, 2015
I haven't roller-bladed since I was a little kid so I wanted something that wasn't too expensive to ease into my favorite past-time activity. These were perfect; very well-made, especially for the price. I normally wear a 7.5 and 8 in running sneakers, and these were perfect. The break does not work so well but I quickly remembered that using the break to stop is NEVER ideal on roller-blades - no matter how good the roller-blades are. Personal tip: Use T-stop to break! You-tube it.
on August 29, 2014
These are lower end skates (which is fine if you buy them for kids who are learning to skate). I purchased these for my daughter, but the biggest size 9 fits me well (I wear size 10). The padding is rather thin - when I was trying them, did not feel too comfortable (legs were feeling strong pressure on the front side at the top of the skate). Some small plastic pieces fell off after my daughter used skates just few times (the pieces do not carry any significant role for skating - these are triangle shaped plastics around ventilation holes on the back). I'd say if you don't want to pay an arm and a leg for higher end skates - these do the job. If you want to get something for longer-term and comfortable, then look elsewhere...
on April 12, 2016
I was really excited to try these out since the last time I rollerbladed was in the 90s! When I got these they were VERY tight and VERY difficult to put on. Sure, we all have to break them in, but I ended up buying another kind that was easier to slip on and felt more comfortable/safe, rather than leave me feeling that my ankle was going to snap off like these ones do. I wear a size 7 women's US and the fit was snug - even with thin socks and adjusting it as suggested in the instructions.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.