Heavy Duty Roller Shower Curtain Rings, Clipperton RollerRings, Set of 12, Roller Shower Curtain Hooks in Chrome
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shower Curtain Rings made of Stainless Steel and Brass
- Made in USA or Imported
- MADE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Heavy Duty Brass and Stainless Steel Construction to allow our shower curtain rings to withstand the elements in the bathroom setting over time and use. Due to the High Quality materials used in our curtain rings, we recommend our shower curtain rings for indoor or outdoor use
- CORROSION-FREE & HIGH QUALITY FINISH - Heavy Duty Chrome Finish Process to ensure longevity of product and finish of our Shower Curtain Rings. The high quality nickel-plated and final chrome finish process that our Shower Curtain Rings incur will ensure that your shower curtain rings will stay beautiful for many years to come. In addition, with the Quality Materials we use in manufacturing our shower curtain rings, they are guaranteed to not rust over the lifetime that you own them
- THE ORIGINAL ROLLERRINGS SHOWER CURTAIN RINGS are designed to fit 3/4" to 1-1/8" diameter curved, straight, or custom shower rods. Sold as a set of 12 for a standard 60" or 72" opening, Nickel Plated, Chrome Polished
- DESIGN IMPROVEMENTS. The slightly larger Roller Ball Diameter used on Clipperton Brand Shower Curtain Rings allows our curtain rings to truly glide effortlessly on any shower curtain rod - only a light tug is required to open or close the curtain. Our noted 5-Roller Design has been perfected over the years of our manufacturing of RollerRings
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty when purchased from an authorized Clipperton Reseller
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Clipperton has over 20 years of quality shower curtain ring manufacturing experience
Easy, Simple Installation
Clipperton RollerRings will not snap!
- Simply open the curtain hook clasp and place it through the shower curtain grommets, and securely close the clasp.
- Slide each shower curtain ring onto one end of the shower rod and then replace the rod in the shower.
- For installation of an existing shower curtain rod, open the shower curtain ring and stretch the shower curtain ring around the shower rod.
RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings
Clipperton is the original manufacturer and designer of RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings!
RollerRings were originally created and designed in 1994 in the USA. Holding the patent for the majority of the past two decades, all others on the market are simply a copy of our original RollerRings design.
- Clipperton delivers the best and most durable roller ball style shower curtain rings with RollerRings.
- RollerRings features include a flawlessly designed clamp for secure closure to ensure the shower curtain does not fall off.
- The RollerRings larger roller balls allow for a smoother transition while the positioning of the roller balls is attentively designed to guarantee minimal noise.
- Clipperton RollerRings offer a variety of finishes that maintain a stylish modern appeal that will compliment any bathroom décor.
- Clipperton uses solid brass with high-grade stainless to reduce the rusting properties experienced by other shower curtain rings on the market.
|Finish||Polished Chrome, also available in Bronze, Pewter, Brass, and Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel, Also available in Polished Brass and Polished Chrome||Silver||Chrome|
|Materials||High Quality Brass and Stainless Steel||High Quality Brass and Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Style||Heavy Duty Shower Curtain Rings||Oversized Heavy Duty Shower Curtain Rings||Shower Curtain Rings||Shower Curtain Rings|
|Lifetime Warranty||✓||✓||Only for Defects||10 Year only for Defects|
Extensive Finishing Process
Clipperton RollerRings shower curtain rings go through a finishing process that ensures the highest standard of durability and resistance to corrosion.
All finishes are nickel plated over a combination of brass and stainless steel materials to ensure that the finish will adhere to the rings and keep a like-new appearance for the lifetime of the product.
Care and Maintenance
The high standard of finish and coating process that Clipperton RollerRings shower curtain hooks undergo ensures that they will hold up to any elements found in the Bathroom.
Simply wipe down the rings with a soft, damp cloth to remove any residue or build-up that may occur over time from the elements in the air in the bathroom and shower.
Rest assured that the materials and finish will hold up over-time.
RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty when purchased from an authorized Clipperton Reseller.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Heavy Duty Roller Shower Curtain Rings, Clipperton RollerRings, Set of 12, Roller Shower Curtain Hooks in Chrome
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Wrenwane||Utopia Deals||R.L BIZ|
|Item Package Weight||0.2 pounds||0.2 pounds||0.2 pounds||0.45 pounds|
|Material||Stainless Steel;Brass||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I received the set a couple of days ago (fast delivery!) and the first thing I noticed was that some of the words on the packaging were manually blacked out with a marker, and try as I might, I couldn't decipher what was once printed underneath. This left me a little puzzled and made me wonder what someone had tried to hide, but it wasn't a big deal.
After I opened the package, I saw that the rings had little nicks and dark spots on them (from rubbing on each other in the package?). Those were not visible after I hung the curtain, of course, and no one will *ever* look that closely at my curtain rings again, but it detracted a little from my excitement.
Here's how they work: they are crimped on both sides of the sliding balls, to keep them in place, and the bottoms of the rings open like safety pins to let you attach the curtain, which is pretty good design. Can't speak to their durability, since I just got them, but I'm really hoping they won't rust.
UPDATE: I've had them up for about three years now, and not only is there no sign of rust, but they look and work exactly the same as when I put them up.
I hung them on my curtain rod and then attached the curtain. It was fast and easy, as expected. The curtain now moves smoothly, although not *that* much better than when it was on traditional rings, and certainly not as if carried by angel wings, which some of the exuberant reviews here made me believe. I was a little worried about the "metal on metal" sliding sound several reviewers specifically mentioned, but that's barely there.
All in all, it's a good product and somewhat of an enhancement over the standard rings. It looks fine, too, although don't expect anything breathtaking.
This is a great invention because it makes the curtain slide along the rod with one easy pull, and these clips don't wear out or break. I've had mine for maybe 8 years.
A huge plus is that a vinyl shower curtain lasts much longer when used with these clips because you don't pull on it with so much force or keep tugging at it. (I also only buy vinyl shower curtains with the metal grommets, so that helps, too.)
I was going to get the coordinating shower curtain rings for the curtain, but after
reading reviews about how they slip off EVERY time the curtain is pulled, I passed.
So, I decided to try these. They look a little odd, since I'm used to the big round
plastic rings. How can these odd-shaped things keep a curtain moving?
Well, they do, and do a great job!
The top where the roller balls are has a slightly raised place on both sides, so the balls
do not roll down to the bottom of the ring (you can't really tell that from the photo).
The clasp there pinches open, in the manner of a safety pin - you open it, put your curtain
on and re-pinch it closed. That was my biggest hesitation in trying this style - it looks like the balls
would just roll anywhere on the ring.
They do not have a lot of give. I saw other comments about them breaking easily, but I did not
experience that. I would definitely advise putting your curtain on the rings first (be sure the
flat side faces out and the latch side faces in towards your tub), then take your shower rod
down and slide all the rings over the rod. That was the easiest for us, and we had no broken rings.
I LOVE the way these look! The rubbed bronze appearance goes really wonderfully with the curtain
I chose (Miramar Shower Curtain), and they don't catch or hang on the rod.
They look much nicer and more expensive in hand than they do in the photo.
I would definitely recommend these, and I'd buy them again in a heartbeat.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Getting these on my rod scratched the hell out of the rod. I've got this bowed rod Zenna Home E35604SS, NeverRust Aluminum Double Curved Shower Curtain Rod, 45 to 72-Inch, Chrome. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Tom
These are very nice looking when installed, and they snap tight together so no more curtain falling out of the clip.Published 6 days ago by mckenzie
I finally put up my new shower curtain and these shower hooks makes a world of difference in sliding the curtain. Not much to make me happy.
and I am happy about that....
easy to asssemble and the stainless steel is really nice. They add a nice glimmer to the bathroom. Definietly great for the price!Published 10 days ago by Vincent