Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on January 11, 2017
I had the game on disc as a little kid. But when I had gotten a MAC for Christmas I was so happy to put my old games in the laptop only to find out it's a windows only game. So I hopped on here and grabbed this game with a few others. Not the best game ever but brings back a lot of memories for only $5.
on January 7, 2017
Pretty laggy but when it works, it's fun.

I have a MacBook Pro, fairly new. I know mac's aren't the best machines for gaming but I expected better quality.

When it works, it is fun and works well. You can literally only have this program open.
on November 27, 2014
When i went to go register the product and play it, it said the code which was "new" was already used so I just wasted my money. I am not happy.
on February 1, 2015
Product Key provided shows its already been used. Never could download the game to play it.
on June 4, 2017
Nice.
on March 13, 2017
Love this game and the code was easy to use!
on September 8, 2015
I wish I didn't have to watch so many tutorials on youtube to actually play. Maybe, I should have downloaded an older version, or maybe I'm just too old to play, but it's not that simple anymore, it's more of a job than a game. But, for you tech savvy people, this would be the perfect game!
on April 13, 2014
I love this game,because there are so many things about roller coasters,thrill rides and water park fun!!!

I gave this game a rating of five stars,because of the awesome animation,and a ton of fun stuff to do!!!

This is in my top favorite games ever!

It is AWESOME!!! If you like all of the stuff written above,you will love this game,and it is appropriate for everyone (yay)!!!
on May 10, 2017
This product didn't even work on my MAC and it was a wast of my money. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT>
on September 5, 2014
Steam says this is a duplicate code and that this copy has been used.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.