Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Cyber Monday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Show Cyber Monday Deals: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 31, 2012
I bought these skates for my 7 year old twins, and was surprised at how quickly they picked it up! The skates are excellent in quality and price!
on January 8, 2013
I purchased these for my 10 year old daughter who has never owned roller blades before. She loves them. She says they are super comfortable and it was easy for her to learn to use them too. I wanted to purchase a little higher quality which I found in these so that she has room to grow and they will last her til she grows out of them. I highly recommend these roller blades.
on September 19, 2012
these roller blades are really great - fit my daughter nicely and should last for a long time. They are sturdy, solid, and she is thrilled with them.
on April 18, 2013
Bought these for our 12 year old niece as a gift. Great quality and a very fair price. She loved them. The best feature is that the skate is adjustable, so she should get a few good years out of them at the very least. We received them very quickly. Would recommend
on January 28, 2013
Nice stable skate and great that it will grow with your child's foot. Used these at the skating rink too. Much better than traditional skates!
on December 12, 2015
Still using after all this time. Good product.
on April 13, 2013
These were the only pair of adjustable roller blades I could find that were big enough for my ten year old. So glad I found them! She loves them and they'll fit her growing feet long enough to have been worth the money.
on January 10, 2013
My daughter likes the way the wheels feel as she is skating. They look great and I like the fact that they are adjustable.
on January 6, 2013
I bought these skates for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves them. Great skates, would recommend.
on August 15, 2013
This is waste of money as the prodcut was not good at all. my son had ankle pain after using this product...this is not good for the children or anyone evern learner...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.