Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 25, 2011
We purchased two of these for our boys. One wears a regular shoe size of 5 and the other wears a size 6. The item stated that they would fit sizes 4 - 7. These skates did not fit either of our kids and they were barefooted. They seem like very nice skates and they were disappointed that these could not be played with on Christmas day, however, I would not recommend buying them if your child wears any show size other than a 4.
One person found this helpful
on April 10, 2011
This bladerunner is an excellent value. Well made quality product. My son has a size 1.5 shoe and he fits comfortably at the size 3 sizing on this bladerunner. We are happy with this because its important that his foot fits snugly. But if a parent had a child that had a size 3+ they would be better served going for the larger size
bladerunner.
11 people found this helpful
on December 21, 2011
I bought these this month for my 9 year old son on his birthday.

He LOVES them. They glide perfectly. Fit great! I find them to be great quality. They are not the cheap plastic type you find in the toy stores. They are well made.

Hi highly recommend them.
on January 25, 2013
I bought these a few years ago for my son for Christmas. We go skating every week and they get LOTS of use, and they're still going strong with no problems! In fact, we went yesterday and he was in such a hurry that he forget them and had to rent a pair from the rink...he was sooo upset because their pair were cheaply made compared to these and ended up hurting his feet. I highly recommend this product, they're very durable and so far seem built to last!
on January 17, 2012
"Santa" bought these for my 6-year-old. He flew by looking and feeling confident. Solid construction (so far!) MUCH better quality than cheaply-made skates sold at Walmart or Target. *Sigh* now to purchase another pair for my other child!!
on June 28, 2015
I bought 2 pairs for my two boys. Lasted them 4 seasons of roller hockey with no issues at all. Good solid rollerblade. The wheels are for indoor and outdoor use but if you are playing inside you might want to invest in some indoor wheels as the performance is greatly enhanced.
on March 29, 2012
I've never ordered from Amazon before, especially "used" skates. Well, I will look on here before going to the store. The rollerblade brand in itself is one of the best. The skate is soft and has the double latch so you can tighten it up. The color/design on it looks really nice too. As far as the "used" skate, they looked brand new to me and the plastic tag was still on them. I would definitely go through this seller again. Not only did the skates look like new, but it only took two days for them to arrive. Needless to say, we are very excited about our purchase.
on March 24, 2011
I was a bit concerned of this purchase as there were only a couple reviews at the time, but we have found these to be the best 'big boy skate' for a little foot. Our 5 year old is very small for his age, but a very good skater. It was wonderful to find a high quality skate by a proven company for a very reasonable price. Thanks!
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 17, 2011
These are great for children. They adjust with the size of their feet so they'll last a long time. I was advised to buy a skate bigger than what I thought. I am glad I did - my 4 year old boy skates around in the 4-7 size skate which is at the small end of the size setting - so he has room to grow. They are comfy for him and so he love skate in them. I recommend paying a bit extra to get quality skates for your children like these - rather than the cheap and nasty ones you see in toy stores.
on February 6, 2012
So far holding up well to a 12 year old who goes down steps, jumps and rides hard. Great skates!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.