Rollerblade Zetrablade Men's Adult Fitness Inline Skate, Black and Red, Performance Inline Skates
|Price:||$99.00 - $116.44|
- BEST FIRST INLINE SKATE Zetrablade is a great entry level skate that can suffice the needs of beginners and casual skaters on a budget. It is supportive, comfortable and easy to use with a smooth ride.
- HIGH CUFF FOR ADDED SUPPORT The stiff, supportive shell makes learning how to skate easier with unmatched quality and durability.
- COMFORTABLE PERFORMANCE LINER Ample padding in the Training liner ensures comfort for any skater. The closure system adds to the overall fit and helps to make this entry level skate feel like it was designed for experts.
- BEST FRAME FOR LEARNING The durable, monocoque frame is integrated with the shell for a lower center of gravity to enhance stability, balance and control. All of which are crucial for beginners learning skating skills.
- PERFECT WHEELS FOR LEARNING Rollerblade 80mm/82A wheels blend speed and control perfectly for those who do not want to go too fast. The ideal size for a moderate skate pace. SG5 bearings provide a smooth, easy ride.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Zetrablade - Getting Started Just Got Better
Supportive Low Balance Shell
Zetrablade structure features an integrated shell and frame system with a lower center of gravity to give skaters more stability and control. This is especially great for new skaters because being closer to the ground helps with balance and allows them have more confidence. The lateral support of the Zetrablade is superior to other skates in its class and will ensure proper ankle support and energy transfer to make learning how to skate better or simply improve existing skills.
The lining and padding will provide all the cushioning needed to make skating enjoyable whether this is a first skate or an upgrade. Comfortable skates can make the difference in learning how to skate and the Training Performance liner will improve the skating experience.
Secure, Convenient Closure
The buckle, strap and lace closure system will help fasten the feet properly into the skate. It is easy to use and helps secure the feet by pulling the heels into the rear of the boot. The Zetrablade cuff supports the lower leg for the desired forward flex with reliable lateral support. The laces work well with the reinforced uppers to create an additional wrapping effect when the skates are properly laced.
The Perfect Roll
Rollerblade 80mm wheels are paired with SG5 bearings specifically for beginner and intermediate skaters. The ideal combination with a wheel size and bearing speed provides a smooth controllable roll and glide from the bearings. Just enough speed to make skating easier to learn and more fun while improving skills. The wheels are also mounted into the monocoque frame to keep skaters as close to the ground as possible for more stability.
Inline skating complements an active lifestyle
Benefits Of Inline Skating
Improves dynamic balance, Coordination, & agility- Inline skating is about dynamic balance, or balance while your body is in motion.
Increases core strength- Postural, abdominal, and back extensor muscles, get a great workout while inline skating.
Builds aerobic exercise benefits- Inline skating increases your heart rate and gets your lungs working, both components in aerobic exercise.
Builds anaerobic exercise benefits- Inline skating provides anaerobic benefits, such as muscle strengthening and toning.
Weight loss and maintenance- Inline skating at 10mph on a regular basis not only burns about 6 calories a minute, or 360 calories an hour, but also turns fat into muscle - a double benefit.
Low impact exercise- While skating has the bone density enhancing benefits of being a weight bearing activity, the smooth push and glide motion has minimal impact on the joints.
Increases self-confidence- Probably the greatest fitness benefit of all is that inline skating is fun and gives you a sense of accomplishment as you tackle new fitness challenges.
Inline skating is a fun and exhilarating activity but like other sports can include accidental falls or spills. Wear the protective gear whenever possible to help increase confidence as well as protect the body. Rollerblade has helmets and a great selection of pads to choose from. Bladegear XT offers quality protection at a value price. Lux Gear Plus and X-Gear 3-packs (wristguards, knee pads, elbow pads) introduce technical materials and elevated anatomical design for superior protection from the pavement.
Use the chart above to help find the correct skate size.
Most skates follow your shoe size.
Once you have the correct size of skates it is always best to check the following items below to ensure a proper fit:
- The skate's closure system should be secured snugly ensuring the heel is locked in. It also helps to give the heel a little tap on the floor to push it into the rear of the boot.
- When standing with knees bent or skating, the heel should be secure and have no to minimal lift. In the skating position the heel tends to settle back into the skate and demonstrate the true fit. A skate that is too loose can compromise ankle support
- Toes should not be pressed against the front of the skate or cramped.
- Better skaters tend to like when their toes lightly brush against the toe area because they know their heels will settle back giving them the proper room and allowing the skate to feel like a true extension of their foot. This is all personal preference.
- Skate socks make a big difference in the performance and fit of skates
|Zetrablade||Zetrablade W||Macroblade 80||Macroblade 80 W||Macroblade 80 ABT||Macroblade 80 ABT W|
|Wheel Size / Hardness||RB 80mm/82A||RB 80mm/82A||RB 80mm/82A||RB 80mm/82A||RB 80mm/82A||RB 80mm/82A|
|Frames||Monocoque Composite||Monocoque Composite||Twinblade Aluminum 10.4" (11.0" Sizes 11-13.5)||Twinblade Aluminum 10.4" (11.0" Sizes 11-13.5)||Twinblade Aluminum 10.2" (11.0" Sizes 11-13.5)||Twinblade Aluminum 10.2" (11.0" Sizes 11-13.5)|
|Closure||Cuff Buckle, 45º Strap, Laces||Cuff Buckle, 45º Strap, Laces||Cuff Buckle, 45º Strap, Laces||Cuff Buckle, 45º Strap, Laces||Cuff Buckle, 45º Strap, Laces||Cuff Buckle, 45º Strap, Laces|
Zetrablade is the market benchmark for entry level skates. It features unbeatable support and comfort in its price range. Buying a first pair can be intimidating and confusing because the unknown of how much the skates will get used and what specs are necessary are some of the things beginners think about. Rest assured this is the ideal choice. The Zetrablade helps create a positive first experience making learning easier and more comfortable. The wheel/bearing mix are ideal for skating with very controllable speeds and response. In addition, as ones ability advances, the wheels can be upgraded to a higher performing 80mm wheel for a faster ride. The secure closure system helps lock the heels and ankles in for a great fit and the frame is integrated with the shell to be as low as possible to lower the center of gravity which is a true benefit for beginners. A better skate will make skating better and Zetrablade is a great first skating partner.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was skeptical about buying a size-related object online in particular this roller blade as it seems like something you should try on first in person. I bought my size like regular shoe size and it fit well.
It is important to note that your feet will hurt, in particular your shin/ankle area at first. Keep the roller blade tight/pull the straps. That helps a lot.
Also going down hills is really I'd say "dangerous" if you don't know how to break. The heel is almost useless in breaking, that's like for flat-ground slow speed braking, otherwise you have to know how to break like dragging your foot back in a T-shape.
I did fall a few times, hit a patch of dirt on top of concrete. Also those bumpy-grippy rubber pad things on the angled part of sidewalks... gotta put one foot ahead of the other to absorb the vibrations and keep your balance centered. That's the main thing for falling is leaning too far forward and stopping. It was particularly hard to go up hills.
I'm still working on it. Pretty much ruined the front wheels from the breaking (not breaking straight) others have noted these wheels aren't great so will last a few runs. I rode 6 miles on it first time. Yeap... pretty fun though when you get the hang of it, still have this feeling of wanting to fall backwards and flailing my arms.
I'm a size 13 with wide-ish feet so these fit pretty well.
Most recent customer reviews
The delivery was fast and the product was more than expected
좋은 제품 많이 파세요
Sell a lot of good products.