Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 569 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 667 reviews
on February 19, 2017
This game is by far one of the most entertaining and addicting games that i have ever played, i had originally purchased this game 3 years ago and i had played it every day, however, when we moved i had lost it. I was so attached to this game i had to buy another copy. So here i am practically going insane waiting for the game to arrive, This game deserves an oscar.

P.S. I would not reccomend the amazon download for this game if you are running on windows 8 or higher, the software that amazon uses for these downloads are outdated and it may not always work to fully download the game. i learned this the hard way and it was a pain in the a** to get a refund after calling into the help desk.
on February 11, 2017
I bought this for my younger nephew to play with. He is 5 and took to it pretty well. He enjoys sandbox mode and does whatever he wants. As I was teaching him how to play, I realized how much fun this game still is and will be purchasing another copy for me. He runs an older Core2Duo build running Windows 7, installation took awhile, but it runs great.
I noticed that as the park got bigger and more complicated, the game started to lag pretty bad when day turned into night. As all the lights on the park turned on, it became almost unplayable. I simply set the game to day only and it played great. Hope this may help someone else.
on April 29, 2015
I owned this game a long time ago when it was on a disc. I have since lost the disc and I couldn't wait for the newest Roller Coaster Tycoon game to come out on PC, so I took a chance at downloading this to my computer with Windows 7. A lot of the reviews said it wouldn't work. WRONG. Upon downloading, it'll load the game so you can play it. However, when you exit and then try to reopen the game…it will not open. You'll just get a black screen. The reason being: This game was made in 2004-2005 and because of that, the necessary screen resolution is less than that of most computers made today. So, before you open the game again, you need to change your screen resolution to 1200 x 720 and it will work.
on February 25, 2014
I'm a huge fan of the original Roller Coaster Tycoon and was pleased to see 3 being offered at a reasonable rate. I've played it awhile and it is fine but I'm old school and prefer the original. The graphics are great and it's fun to see the park guests interacting in different ways and you even have the option of riding the rides. What I don't like is what appears to me to be the absence of certain features that were available on the original. For instance, there was an option to take away all trees, vegetation so that you could see the people on the paths easily and more clearly judge where new stalls were needed. As far as I can tell on three there are only options to take away the ride supports, the rides or the people. Also some of the parks are loaded with existing features, such as domes over areas with food booths. You can sort of see through the dome but you have to do a bit of maneuvering to have a clear shot of what is inside, as there is no option to remove the dome without the booths inside being removed as well. It also took me awhile to learn how to relocate maintenance and janitors, as it is a two click process vs one on the original. Also it seems most of the parks have dig restrictions meaning you have to get fancy in proper placement of the cue lines once the ride is in place. Overall it seems the function of the game is a bit of a hassle, which takes away from the enjoyment. Again, there are some good features to this game and I'm sure there are a lot of people who would enjoy it, and I do to an extent, but at the end of the day I prefer the simplicity of the original.
on February 25, 2017
Very happy with this purchase! Works great on Windows 10. My all time favorite was thrillville off the rails, but it required a disc to load each time it was played. This game has going for it, and wish they would continue to produce newer versions.
on July 10, 2017
I honestly really love this game. In fact, I was kind of obsessed with it for a little while.
I usually only play on sandbox mode which essentially is like free play, and would just build the most insane coasters possible. I would build them as high as they could possibly go only to send them plummeting down underground as far down as possible at the most aggressive angles. Then I would ride them and put the camera angle on first person or whatever it's called where it looks like your riding the coaster. I never really focused on the rest of the park though.
on May 6, 2017
After, Roller Coaster Tycoon came out with their cell phone app, which I really didn't like, it brought a memory from when I was child. So I bought it so I can play with this game. I love how you are able to control, build and manage your own parks. I love this version because there is splash and animal. If you like building stuff I totally recommend this game.
on September 30, 2014
A great game still today. I was curious as to whether or not this would work for Windows 8.1, but I decided to throw caution to the wind and bought it. It runs just as well as it did five years ago, yet still has a feel like it could have been released just yesterday! Graphics are what you'd expect from a 2000's game, but it's done in such a way that you can easily get past it. The ride cam is a huge innovation for this game, and it can give you a very good idea of how you can modify your ride to make it more appealing. Plus, the jump from 2D to 3D graphics can often be a very buggy experience for a certain game, but this game's transition was as smooth as butter. Plus, the two extra packs are just the icing on the cake, that special touch that turns a game into an experience. Plus, at twenty dollars, who can complain? EA would charge you $300 for all of the stupid add-ons, and that's without the base game! No, Atari is like Babe Ruth. They don't get a hit every time, but when they do, it's a home run.
on May 2, 2016
I love this game :) I have and played Roller coaster tycoon 1 and 2, and with this platinum 3 version, Oh my, you can build in the sandbox mode, and have unlimited funds :) and play and have so much fun. Beautiful scenery's, sunset's and moonlight. Build your own water slides, and Roller coasters. Lots of fun and easy to play, just use your imagination and your theme park will be endless. This is one of my Favorite PC games.
on June 1, 2016
Different from RTC2, but still somewhat the same. It's pretty cool that you get to see the customer's view of rides and coasters. It's a little tougher to create paths because you have to click on the exact square. It's easier to drop rides now since there is an option on some rides to flatten out the ground. This takes all the guessing out of that. It does help to go through the tutorials. You can also change the screen resolution by modifying the options.txt file, so you're not stuck with the old resolution sizes. Games are no longer set times... you have as much time to meet your goals as needed, but there are 3 levels of goals: Apprentice, Entrepreneur, and Tycoon. I wish i bought it sooner, but I knew that when I did, I'd want to play all day -- and I have!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.