Other Sellers on Amazon
RolliBot LE-601 Top Ranked 3D Laser Mapping LASEREYE Robot Vacuum: 100% Clean Floors, Cliff and Object Detection, 2D Map with App, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3D MAPPING – The Laser Eye's 3D laser scanning actively maps space and pinpoints locations to avoid obstacles in real time
- POWERFUL CLEANING – Dual bristles deeply agitate carpets and work with a powerful suction motor for cleaning
- Learns as it cleans – adaptive learning allows the robot vacuum cleaner to learn and become smarter the longer it cleans
- TOTAL CONTROL W/ APP – See a 2D map of cleaning results, set cleaning schedules, check status, & even choose spots to clean
- MASSIVE WASHABLE DUSTBIN – The Laser Eye uses a massive 11.8 oz. dustbin that allows you to easily dump and clean it easily
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ROLLIBOT LaserEye: Unbeatable Laser+SLAM Technology for Spotless Floors
Born from innovation and invention, ROLLIBOT strives for new technological frontiers to perfectly serve the needs of busy, hardworking consumers.
Never again miss a single speck on the floor with LaserEye, ROLLIBOT’s most advanced robot vacuum. LaserEye utilizes state of the art laser mapping to actively locate wall and furniture positions, so it won’t get lost even when you rearrange rooms. It becomes smarter and more efficient the longer it works. In fact, LaserEye knows when and where to go to start recharging! It even remembers where it cleaned last and resumes on its own!
With spot clean, auto clean, and scheduled clean, LaserEye effortlessly handles hardwood, tile, linoleum, low-to-medium pile carpet, and more. The rubber brush and bristled rollerbrush sweep debris into the suction area, while edge brushes reach deep into corners and edges. LaserEye even offers 320 sq. ft. more of full coverage cleaning per charge than the leading competitor!
Fall in love with hands-free cleaning with LaserEye.
- Ultrasonic laser sensor helps scan and analyze surroundings to create maps and determine how best to clean.
- Cliff sensor trio detects drop-offs like stairs and other bi-level spaces to prevent falls.
- Internal memory system actively stores and updates information about surroundings.
- Minimal noise so it’s quieter than a traditional vacuum.
- Preinstalled rechargeable lithium-ion battery with enough power for a 120 minute cleaning spree.
- Spot or auto cleaning functions for the best clean every for every space.
- Edge brush helps draw debris in towards the powerful fan for clean-up.
- Automatically returns to its charging base after a job well done.
Convenient Control with the App and Remote
Have in-depth access to your LaserEye through the Android/iOS app. Set cleaning schedules, change modes, and manage settings with ease. Unlike other vacuums, you can conveniently find and resolve errors AND track the cleaning progress on a 2D map with the app. For additional command, use the easy-to-use remote control to pause or return your LaserEye to its docking station.
Eliminates Allergens and Harmful Particles
3 high-efficiency air filters help protect your family from harmful particles such as pollen and pet dander.
With multiple agitators and parts, the LaserEye is ready to clean just about any surface, hardwood, tile, low-pile carpets, and more!
The edge brush spins and draws debris in towards the vacuum so baseboards and corners stay clean!
A trio of infrared sensors help alert the LaserEye to drops and bi-level spaces in order to aid in navigation.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||ECOVACS ROBOTICS||Amazon.com||Proscenic||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.25 x 13.25 x 3.75 in||13 x 13 x 3.1 in||3.11 x 13.7 x 13.7 in||4.5 x 14.1 x 14.1 in||13.94 x 13.94 x 4.02 in|
|Item Weight||8.25 lbs||6.7 lbs||14.33 lbs||8.5 lbs||10.6 lbs|
|Runtime||—||—||100 minutes||—||90 minutes|
|Additional Features||Cordless, App & Remote Controlled||smartphone control||—||Wi-Fi connected, Sweeping, Suction and mopping, Thorough coverage, Scheduling||corded|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To be precise, it got dirt in its sensors. From vacuuming. That's a bit like a mower breaking down because it got grass in it: the whole point of the thing is it should be immune to the wear-and-tear necessary to function. That's when I decided that robot vacuums are not actually vacuums, but expensive toys. But then I got two cats and a refurbished basement, and robovacs have fortunately come down in price.
In some ways, I planned for this. The basement floors are set up so that the vacuum can navigate it easily enough. Rollibot has everything the Roomba has: you can put it on a schedule so it automatically returns to its docking station, it uses a laser eye to detect edges and avoid them, and it gets to those places you didn't know have dirt. So what's different?
* It uses an app. This isn't necessarily revolutionary -- the Roomba had a remote too -- but is fun to see where the bot is going as it creates its own map of the work area.
* It has extended battery life. 120 minutes is an improvement, but as we all know, frequently-used batteries rapidly lose their charge time, and if you have a Rolli working daily it will definitely run down quickly.
* It has a bigger bin. Roombas average 1 liter of space, but the Rolli can take nearly 3.5, which is definitely helpful for exceptionally dirty spaces.
* It has a HEPA air filter. I'm not convinced this means very much but okay, great.
So far the Rollibot has worked fine. Reviews of the Rolli smoking worry me but I haven't encountered that yet. My biggest problem with this robovac is the price. $400 is steep for what is essentially improvements on an existing model, and at that point you buying an appliance, not a toy, and for that price it better work for 5+ years.
I think this is a really great concept and compared to the Roomba, this unit holds a lot more dirt, and the app makes it easy to control. As other reviewers stated, this machine would be good for a house without pets who shed a great deal like you own a short-haired cat or dog. But because my Lab Mix sheds clumps on a daily basis, the machine tends to get clogged up. So, I think its usage would depend on the household. A great idea, just needs a bit more tweaking to make it doable for households that have multiple, hairy animals.
Most recent customer reviews
Also the suction is powerful and gets to the nooks and crannies and weird corners,...Read more