Other Sellers on Amazon
RolliBot LE-601 Top Ranked 3D Laser Mapping LASEREYE Robot Vacuum: 100% Clean Floors, Cliff and Object Detection, 2D Map with App, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3D MAPPING – The Laser Eye's 3D laser scanning actively maps space and pinpoints locations to avoid obstacles in real time
- POWERFUL CLEANING – Dual bristles deeply agitate carpets and work with a powerful suction motor for cleaning
- Learns as it cleans – adaptive learning allows the robot vacuum cleaner to learn and become smarter the longer it cleans
- TOTAL CONTROL W/ APP – See a 2D map of cleaning results, set cleaning schedules, check status, & even choose spots to clean
- MASSIVE WASHABLE DUSTBIN – The Laser Eye uses a massive 11.8 oz. dustbin that allows you to easily dump and clean it easily
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ROLLIBOT LaserEye: Unbeatable Laser+SLAM Technology for Spotless Floors
Born from innovation and invention, ROLLIBOT strives for new technological frontiers to perfectly serve the needs of busy, hardworking consumers.
Never again miss a single speck on the floor with LaserEye, ROLLIBOT’s most advanced robot vacuum. LaserEye utilizes state of the art laser mapping to actively locate wall and furniture positions, so it won’t get lost even when you rearrange rooms. It becomes smarter and more efficient the longer it works. In fact, LaserEye knows when and where to go to start recharging! It even remembers where it cleaned last and resumes on its own!
With spot clean, auto clean, and scheduled clean, LaserEye effortlessly handles hardwood, tile, linoleum, low-to-medium pile carpet, and more. The rubber brush and bristled rollerbrush sweep debris into the suction area, while edge brushes reach deep into corners and edges. LaserEye even offers 320 sq. ft. more of full coverage cleaning per charge than the leading competitor!
Fall in love with hands-free cleaning with LaserEye.
- Ultrasonic laser sensor helps scan and analyze surroundings to create maps and determine how best to clean.
- Cliff sensor trio detects drop-offs like stairs and other bi-level spaces to prevent falls.
- Internal memory system actively stores and updates information about surroundings.
- Minimal noise so it’s quieter than a traditional vacuum.
- Preinstalled rechargeable lithium-ion battery with enough power for a 120 minute cleaning spree.
- Spot or auto cleaning functions for the best clean every for every space.
- Edge brush helps draw debris in towards the powerful fan for clean-up.
- Automatically returns to its charging base after a job well done.
Convenient Control with the App and Remote
Have in-depth access to your LaserEye through the Android/iOS app. Set cleaning schedules, change modes, and manage settings with ease. Unlike other vacuums, you can conveniently find and resolve errors AND track the cleaning progress on a 2D map with the app. For additional command, use the easy-to-use remote control to pause or return your LaserEye to its docking station.
Eliminates Allergens and Harmful Particles
3 high-efficiency air filters help protect your family from harmful particles such as pollen and pet dander.
With multiple agitators and parts, the LaserEye is ready to clean just about any surface, hardwood, tile, low-pile carpets, and more!
The edge brush spins and draws debris in towards the vacuum so baseboards and corners stay clean!
A trio of infrared sensors help alert the LaserEye to drops and bi-level spaces in order to aid in navigation.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Runs for a very long time
Is not overly loud
Good suction removes dirt and hair and makes carpet and hardwood look great.
Not once did it manage to make it around my entire first floor of my home (about 2500 square feet), even though it is supposed to map it out, recharge, and resume.
Even when removing almost all the clutter from my floors other than furniture, it makes it back to its home base maybe 1 in 5 times. I tried multiple open locations, but it rarely made it home. If it does get stuck and you pick it up, it forgets its entire cleaning path and has to start over.
The app worked for about a day and even then had terrible connectivity issues. It also cannot be controlled from outside your wifi network. I contacted support about this and they ended up giving me this response:
"Thank you for getting back to me. I have checked with my technicians about the versions of your phone and tablet. Unfortunately, both may be too new versions of those devices that the software of the app has not been updated to be supported for your devices. I do apologize for this. My techs suggest using an older version of a device to get the app working for your unit. If the problem continues to persist, please contact me again and I will provide you with a prepaid shipping label to assist you in sending your unit to us to be inspected by our technicians. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you.
Hannah with Rollibot Customer Support"
If your app does not work with an iPhone 6s or android tablet operating on the newest google platform (nougat), I have little faith in its ability to work in the future and this defeats the whole "smart" aspect of the device for me.
Lastly and not a big issues, but the small rotating bristle on the bottom that sweeps up dirt somehow completely disconnected and got lost. Fortunately they give a replacement, but if this happened in less than 2 weeks I wonder how many I would go through if I kept this device.
Overall good cleaning power , but poor app and smart functionality defeat much of its purpose for me and it does not live up to expectations.
I previously owned a roomba, and it actually did everything it said it would.
I returned this product.
I returned after two weeks