Rolling Round Cutter by Rosa’s | Stainless Steel Rolling Cookie Cutter | Baking & Pastry Kitchen Tool | Ideal For Dough - Pastry - Cakes - Fondant Icing – Cake Decorating - Pies,
|Price:||$13.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A DURABLE, ESSENTIAL KITCHEN TOOL: Made of stainless steel, this rolling round cutter is waterproof and rustproof. It handles wear and tear perfectly and it does not bend! This indispensable kitchen and baking tool is sure to last you for many years to come!
- TIME EFFICIENT PREPARATION: This rolling cutter helps you cut dough quickly, in rolling, successive motions, by cutting continuous dough circles. This way, you not only save time, but you can cut even dough pieces and quickly flat out leftover dough for more cutting.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Our cutter features a long, comfortable handle that provides effortless grip and easy handling. Your hands will never be tired using this rolling cutter, even after prolonged use.
- SAFE & EASY CUTTING: Cutting dough shouldn’t involve accidents! This cutter ensures your fingers and hands never come in contact with the rolling blade wheel while in use, ensuring you remain free from cuts and injuries!
- VERSATILE BAKING AND DECORATING APPLICATIONS: Now it’s easy to prepare dough to make your favorite pies or decorate cakes using fondant! Our rolling cutter is ideal for making pastries, tarts, cookies, biscuits, pirogues, as well as bread, dumplings, mini pizzas, raviolis and many more!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Your Search For The Perfect Multitasking Kitchen Tool Is Over
Are you tired of using sharp knives to cut dough or shape fondant? Are you accident prone and often injure yourself while preparing food?
Did you know that by purchasing JUST ONE kitchen tool, you could make anything from pastries to pasta?
Rosa’s Rolling Round Cutter Is Your New Kitchen Essential
You can now stop purchasing prepackaged sweets, frozen pizza and pre-cooked pasta. They are laden with sugar and chemical additives!
Here’s your chance to try out all your favorite recipes and make healthy, homemade food from scratch.
Enjoy fun cake decorating or cookie baking sessions with your kids, using this safe rolling round cutter.
A Kitchen Investement Piece
You can easily store this rolling cutter by hanging it on your kitchen wall or keeping it in your kitchen cabinet drawers, along with your other kitchen utensils.
It will remain intact for many years to come, helping you enjoy countless hours of cooking fun.
Click Buy Now And Get The Most Versatile Cooking & Baking Utensil You Could Ever Have.
What are you waiting for, then?
Click Add To Cart Now While Supplies Last!
Top customer reviews
The cutter rolls along and is lined up so that the first cut when you start on the dough is a half circle and the rounded edges of that cutter roll around and cut the side of the circle and then the back piece is the end of the circle. It's probably a good idea to roll the dough out in a long strip instead of a round circle, because you could then just roll along to the end of the strip, cutting circles. I did find it worked better when I dipped the cutter in some flour before rolling, otherwise it picked up the dough and I had to stop and pull it out before cutting the next circle.
My sons helped make mini apple pies last night. We had such fun making them, we are making more tonight! (Please excuse the cracked dough - we were in such a rush to get it out of the pack that it got broken and we had to press it back together again before we could start cutting circles!)
UPDATE: Somebody asked the size of the circles that the Rolling Round Cutter cuts so I tried it quickly on some play dough and took pictures. I think my circle went slightly oval when I pulled it off, but the diameter is about 2 1/2 inches or 65 mm.
As I already mentioned, I got this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest review.