Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 6, 2013
First of all, this was clearly listed as a CD single.

Import CD singles retail at roughly $13 each. That is normal. Unfortunately they are not making CD singles in the USA anymore. Those were cheaper. If you want to buy a single, expect to buy it from Europe or Australia, and expect to pay a premium for them. They are not for everybody, but for collectors or people who want the B-sides or remixes, they are well worth it.

Case in point: this Adele CD single - it was such a big hit that demand exceeded supply, and the price went up. I saw people complaining about paying $8 for it. A lot sold in the $13.99 to $19.99 range.

And guess what - the cheapest one on Amazon right now is $39 for a USED one. So that just proves the price was well worth it. You can't buy new ones anymore, they are out of print. Adele has staying power as an artist, and the value will likely stay high if not increase. CD singles are like baseball cards in that respect.

So everybody complaining about paying $8 or $15 or $20 - you can now sell it back for double to quadruple what you paid for it!
on July 10, 2015
Love the song Rolling in the Deep & Adele, but was so disappointed that the CD had only two songs on it. I would have kept looking if I had known that. Wish I could have seen a play list for the CD. I've noticed this for most of the music sold on AMAZON that there is no play list on CDs. Why? Sometimes I'm looking for a certain song & I'm never sure if the song is on the CD unless it's the CD name. Please fix this issue. Include a play list in the description, please.
on January 29, 2015
Love rolling in the deep, I wish Adele would make a new album, bout time!
on November 19, 2011
Excellent live acoustic version of "Rolling in the Deep", on vinyl. Adele is simply soulfully wonderful, it's great to hear a stripped down version of this song that is as moving as the studio release. Sing it, baby!
on July 15, 2015
Bummed at this C.D. Too expensive for 2 songs------I'm sure the ad said somewhere that it was used and was only 2 songs long----I was expecting a real C.D.---Will not be buying anymore Adele--or from this company......just my decision......
on June 11, 2016
Wow! Great Product! Will be back for more!
on March 16, 2016
She is great.
on April 23, 2015
The music was great. The disc was damaged I am returning it.
on March 15, 2012
I LIKE THIS CD, I SAW HER ON THE GRAMMY'S & SHE SANG SO WONDERFUL THAT I JUST HAD TO HAVE HER CD.. IT CAME WHEN IT SAID IT WOULD, & HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT BREAKING IN THE MAIL.. I WILL BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN..THANK YOU VERY MUCH, PAM
on December 5, 2012
Can't remember to many albums where I thought all the tunes were great, maby thriller and I felt the Earth Move (Carol King). If Adele keeps up the style and songs she will be around for lots of years.