Rolling Stones 'Distressed Union Jack' white t-shirt (Large) [Apparel]
FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- White t-shirt features the artwork of their classic band logo
- Heavyweight 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- High quality silkscreen won't crack or fade
- Great gift for the Rolling Stones or classic rock fan
- Officially licensed product
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
This white t-shirt is printed with the band's famous tongue logo with the British flag on it in a distressed manner. The band's name is located above in grey print. The Rolling Stones are an English rock band, formed in 1962 in London when guitarist and harmonica player Brian Jones and pianist Ian Stewart joined vocalist Mick Jagger and guitarist Keith Richards. In 2008, Billboard magazine ranked The Rolling Stones at number ten on "The Billboard Hot 100 Top All-Time Artists", making them the second most successful group in the history of Billboard Hot 100 chart. Celebrate the great music of Rolling Stones, including '40 Licks' with this awesome shirt.
- Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003YM7GZS
- Item model number: RST1021-L
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2010
- Average Customer Review: