Other Sellers on Amazon
NutriChef Premium (2) Vacuum Sealer Bags-8" Wx50'L PKVS10BK, PKVS10WT, PKVS18SL, PKVS18BK, PKVS20STS, PKVS30STS, and Other Brands, One Size, 8"x50' Rolls (2-Pack)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Color||8"x50' Rolls (2-Pack)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.3 x 3.35 x 7.88 inches|
|Item Weight||1.77 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FOR NUTRICHEF VACUUM SEALERS: NutriChef’s Vacuum Sealer Bags are for use w/ NutriChef PKVS10BK, PKVS10WT, PKVS18SL, PKVS18BK, PKVS20STS, and PKVS30STS Vacuum Sealers but also works w/ virtually all kitchen vacuum air sealing systems
- SEALS IN FRESHNESS: Features multi-layered bags which are best for sealing foods to maintain its freshness. Perfect for preparing foods via sous vide method. It can also be used to store collectibles and non-food items
- BPA FREE: Includes (2) rolls of food-grade quality and BPA-free vacuum sealer bags. It is reusable and safe for freezer, microwave, and boiling
- SPECIFICATIONS: Vac Bag Style: Clear, Multi-Ply Layered; Vac Bag Roll Width: 8.0 inches (each); Vac Bag Roll Length: 50 feet (each); Construction Material: Food-Grade Nylon Coated Polyethylene; FDA Tested and Approved
- WORRY-FREE SHOPPING: With the NutriChef PRTPKVS12RL Vacuum Sealer Bags we are confident of the quality of our product
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
NutriChef Model : PRTPKVS12RL NutriChef Vacuum Sealer Bags - Universal Air Vac Sealing Bags (2 Rolls, 100’ ft. Total Length) Features: Universal Vacuum Sealer Bags Create Custom Length Vac Bags for All Food Types. Works with Virtually All Kitchen Vacuum Air Sealing Systems, Multi-Layered Bags to Seal-in Freshness, Perfect for Preparing Foods via Sous Vide Food-Grade Quality & Safety, BPA Free, Re-Usable & Safe Vac Bags for Freezer, Microwave, & Boiling. Works with NutriChef Models: PKVS10BK, PKVS10WT, PKVS18SL, PKVS18BK, PKVS20STS, PKVS30STS. Can Also be Used to Store Collectibles & Non-Food Items. What’s in the Box: (2) Rolls of Vacuum Sealer Bags. Technical Specs: Vac Bag Style: Clear, Multi-Ply Layered Vac Bag Roll Width: 8’’ (-Each)Vac Bag Roll Length: 50'. Construction Material: Food-Grade Nylon Coated Polyethylene. FDA Tested & Approved
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great. For example, I tried it with fresh beef and it preserved the meat fresh for at least three times longer.
I haven't yet fully tested it (no long-term storage), but I did notice fewer ice crystals than usual after opening the bags with frozen food. None of the bags were punctured which attests to the quality of the material. It saves a lot of freezer space as I don’t have to use Tupperware for some foods. The frozen food that went from the freezer to the sous vide tasted delicious, which brings me to the next topic.
SOUS VIDE COOKING
Great. Much better than zipper lock bags, and probably safer. In one occasion, I cooked a piece of chuck beef for about 48 hours sous vide in a ziploc bag, and the food had a weird taste of what I thought could be plastic. I later cooked another portion of the same chuck beef, having the same rub, for the same amount of time but in a vacuumed bag made with the NutriChef rolls, but this second time the piece tasted delicious without any weird plastic taste. It was a single observation, but the fact that the material of the NutriChef rolls is much thicker than the ziploc freezer bags, I decided to never cook sous vide with other than the NutriChef rolls if cooking for longer than 12 hours.
Overall, these rolls are high quality, and they serve their purpose perfectly well, at least when sealed with the NutriChef Vacuum Sealer. The food in the vacuumed bags are preserved well, either in the fridge or freezer, and cooks great in the sous vide, without any plastic taste. With the NutriChef vacuum sealer, the bags seal well. I haven't found any open bags in the freezer or sous vide. I cannot compare these rolls with other rolls of generic brands because these are the only ones I've tried. I have already reordered these rolls once and am about to reorder their bigger brother, the 11' width, as well (those work exactly the same, but they are wider). For those who own the NutriChef Vacuum Sealer, it should be a no-brainer to order these rolls.