- 4" wide
- Put your shirts, pants, underwear and socks inside, then roll it up to compress everything down
- Strong metal hanging hook for closet/back of door
- High quality workmanship
- Organizer and carry-on bag
- Imported, 4" wide
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
• Organizer and carry-on bag • High quality workmanship • Put your shirts, pants, underwear and socks inside, then roll it up to compress everything down • Strong metal hanging hook for closet/back of door • Fiberglass rod • Compact (only 17” L x 1.25” W x 4” H when rolled) • Weighs just 1.25 lbs. (empty) • Holds approximately 4 days’ worth of clothing, for short-term or minimalist travel • Strong fabric • Military-grade mesh pockets with zippers • High-quality patented buckles • Carrying strap • Fits in airline overhead bin
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 6 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KEDAKR6
- Item model number: ROLO-1
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 17, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It can hold about 4-5 days worth of clothing. Results vary based on thickness, I'm more of a shirt and shorts type of guy, so most my clothing is naturally less thick. The item is sturdy, feels strong and high quality. I was surprised on the size, it's very tiny once you roll it up correctly. I recommend shorts or jeans in the center pouch, not the top, so it sticks out less and shirts on the first pouch. Just like the image.
NOTE: I will upload 3 images, one of them will show the hook that sticks out from the center to hang. When you roll it up, do not tuck it inside since it might cling onto mesh pattern interior (ripping it). Instead, hook it to the outside latch. It becomes hidden and doesn't latch onto anything while walking around. Have nothing negative to say, very easy to just pack your bags and go. The best part is when you arrive to the house, just unroll it and hang it on a closet... Does not hold extra shoes.
You can add a toothbrush etc but I normally just buy disposable items from a wal-mart for a $1 so I dont have to carry anything that gets wet or liquid. If you're carrying a phone charger, put it in a small or cover the charging ports.. The pouches have mesh style weaving and you dont want anything hooking into it. Much easier to buy a small bag that you can put minor items like a charger to carry onboard.
1. Capacity is super small. Maybe squeeze 3 shirts (or 2 pants) into each big pocket and a couple of underwear into the small ones.
2. Attempting to stuff more by rolling your clothes is not doable because it becomes impossible to roll the bag up.
3. Even packing jeans makes the bag hard to roll up, so ONLY soft clothing.
4. No whether-proofing, so you will have to purchase extra rain cover for it.
Pointless design. Just buy a duffel bag and packing cubes.
I honestly would like to return it but am not bothered enough to go through international product returns.
I would love to see you make this in a larger size...maybe 23" wide, and longer fastening straps to accommodate a larger rolled up size. This would still put it well within the carry-on bag size restrictions, but allow room for clothes for longer trips, or heavier/bulkier clothing. I'd buy the larger size in a heartbeat!
Most recent customer reviews
so i am keeping ours