Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rolodex Mesh Round Wastebasket, 11-1/2 Diameter x 14-1/4 H, Black (22351)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Color: Black|Change

on September 10, 2011
I had the same "problem" as a previous reviewer of my wastebasket arriving a bit dented on the side. However, because of its incredibly sturdy, yet flexible, construction, I was able to simply pop out the dent with no adverse effects whatsoever, which shows just how reliable this product is. Its also the perfect size for an office or bedroom, as it is big enough to not require constant emptying, while small enough to be barely noticeable in the room. I would highly recommend this product at twice the price, but luckily I don't have to :) You really can't go wrong with this one.
on January 2, 2013
It collects my refuse without so much as an utterance. It merely sits there..........staring back at me...............almost daring me to go another week without emptying it. Let's see your tone next week wastebasket!
0Comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 11, 2012
Sturdy, durable and sleek. In three words that sums up this wastebasket; it is just fantastic. Most of my organizers and other office equipment are black and mesh and this coordinates perfectly with them. Rubbermaid and Rolodex both intermix well especially in this black mesh design. Comparing prices between local stores and Amazon have this product priced nearly the same. I bought this at my local store to have it quicker however it's cost effective at the current price of under $10 no matter where you buy it.
on November 29, 2013
This is a trash can, so it's nothing to get excited about. The price was the strongest factor influencing my purchase decision, as there were several similar-looking units available at more than double this price.

I took an office job where the furniture and cubicles are all brand new, and for some reason, my cubicle did not have a trash can. This one looks fine in an office environment. The packaging was not the greatest as it was just one big plastic bag of air in large box with this can. So the can came with a bit of a wrinkle in it toward the bottom, but not really a big deal. It's a ten-dollar trash can.

It is a good-looking unit. The black finish is somewhere in between glossy and flat...like eggshell or satin perhaps. If you are looking for something shiny or more silvery/metallic-looking, this is not the one. The wire mesh is not particular strong (that's where the shipping damage occurred), but it looks nice and you can easily see through the can.

Pros: Lightweight, good size for cubicle or small room, good looks, great price
Cons: Packaging (damaged in shipment), questionable durability

At half the price of competing cans that look similar, I recommend this unit to anyone who has a need for an inexpensive trash can.
on October 15, 2015
Just received. It does the job, but arrived damaged. It was thrown into an oversized box with some other items and no packing material was put in so everything moved around. It's dented and misshaped.
review image review image review image
on January 3, 2012
I purchased this wastebasket for my teenage son for Christmas. An odd gift choice for sure, but he asked for it! He is a senior headed to college in the fall for journalism/writing, and he felt he needed a wastebasket the throw his crumbled ideas in I guess. He was very specific about the type he wanted: black wire mesh. I planned on just buying one in a store, but stumbled upon this one while browsing Amazon. It is perfect! It arrived packaged well, so no dents or scratches. This wastebasket is larger than I pictured it, being about knee height. It is very solid and has some weight to it. You could easily play 'trashcan' basketball with this wastebasket, without knocking it over! Now if my son will just keep his room clean!
I coveted this trash can, which my sister owned for years, until she finally relented and gave it to me. Of course it works perfectly, and no tiny debris has ever fallen through the mesh. That was a concern, as I have cats and worried that some staple or splinter would fall out and they'd eat it. My only complaint is that the basket is much too nice to line with a plastic trash bag, which means every time I empty it, I have to turn it upside down over the bag. This is a fairly large basket and holds a lot, so if I wait until it's full, it's quite heavy. But I don't care. This is just a wonderfully classy, sturdy waste basket!
on August 10, 2012
It's exactly as described and exactly what I needed, but it's very easily bendable, so you have to be gentle with it or it will get distorted. I got it for the office though, so it's just going to be holding paper and such anyway
on March 4, 2015
Updating my office furniture and décor and this product fit right in! Modern, stylish and affordable!
review image
on December 3, 2015
I've had this for about three years. I'm not impressed. It dents incredibly easily, and collects visible dust very quickly. Also, and this is my fault for not considering this prior to purchase...who wants to SEE trash? You can see all the trash in the bin. I've switched to something else and will donate this.