Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rolodex Mesh Collection Jumbo Pencil Cup, Black (62557)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pencil holder has 50% greater capacity than standard-sized pencil cups.
- Mesh collection desk accessories have a simple and elegant industrial look and sturdy metal construction.
- Holder is tall enough to hold tall desk supplies like scissors and rulers.
- 4.35 inches long by 4.35 inches wide by 5.43 inches high.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rolodex Mesh Collection Jumbo Pencil Cup, Black (62557). Pencil holder has 50% greater capacity than standard-sized pencil cups. Mesh collection desk accessories have a simple and elegant industrial look and sturdy metal construction. Holder is tall enough to hold tall desk supplies like scissors and rulers. 4.35 inches long by 4.35 inches wide by 5.43 inches high.
From the Manufacturer
Rolodex Workspace Accessories
Solid construction. Industrial look. Simple, practical functionality. This collection comes in black mesh reinforced with solid metal edging, and features unexpected details that make organization easier and faster.
Two-Tone Mesh Line
Fine-gauge metal mesh panels in solid black come together with striking silver accents and contemporary curved lines to create the Rolodex Two-Tone Mesh line of workspace accessories. This collection is elegant in its simplicity, and thoughtfully created with details that help you stay organized.
Benefits & Highlights
Spend less time looking for what you need and more time focusing on what matters.
Rolodex offers over 30 different matching pieces to choose from so you can create the system that works best for you.
Whether it is piles of paper, miscellaneous office supplies, or your infamous junk drawer, Rolodex offers the tools you need to regain control of your workspace.
Easy-to-use tools that just work.
Sometimes it's the little things that can make all the difference. Rolodex workspace accessories are thoughtfully designed to make organizing faster and simpler.
Rolodex workspace accessories feature sturdy metal mesh construction reinforced with solid metal edging.
Note: images above may not reflect actual item.
Simple Steps to Getting Organized
1. Stop and Think
- What do you struggle with the most when it comes to being organized?
- What could you do differently to help overcome this challenge?
- Put the items you use most often closest to you.
- Store less frequently used items in cabinets, drawers, or files.
- If there is something you no longer need, just get rid of it.
3. Make the Most of Your Space with Rolodex Workspace Accessories
- Whether you need help managing piles of paper, improving ergonomics, or organizing office supplies, the extensive collection of Rolodex workspace accessories can help keep your day-to-day from getting in the way so you can focus on what matters.
4. Designate a Place for Everything
- Give everything a home so there is no question where to put items when not in use.
- Use a letter tray or wall file as an inbox for papers that haven't been filed yet.
- At the end of the day, take 5 minutes to file all of the papers in your inbox.
5. Evaluate Your System
- No system is ever perfect the first time, so don't be afraid to make adjustments to your organizational system as you go.
- The more effectively you can layout your system, the easier it will be to maintain.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had these styles before but they can be problematic in that they tip over or are too small.I'm a copywriter by trade so pens, pencils and high liters are bought in bulk and I pour through them. Not to mention they get "stolen" by other household members who shall remain anonymous until after the trial.
What's particularly nice about this desk accessory is that it's coated. No sharp seams or edges.The ample size is terrific, you can fit plenty of items from writing implements, heavy scissors, rulers and so on - all without the holder tipping over.It's well weighted and balanced, looks great and although it's quite large it fans out so the footprint on your desk is quite small - and if you're tight for room that's a huge advantage. I'll be ordering other items from the Eldon line - they're that well made, attractive and useful.
I store multiple things inside it such as a few pens, pencils, and highlighters. It is bigger in person than in the photo but I like the size. Along with what I mentioned I can fit in a scissor and a small pocket knife. One thing to note is that some items don't fully reach the top. Like my pens; I just clip them to the side of it and it works fine. For pencils it works fine but as they get shorter it may be hard to reach.
For those with the same curiosity, the diameter of the bottom is about 3-1/4 inches. I have six, markers and a presentation remote (almost two markers in size) in mine. I could probably fit another five markers and still have some left over.
Also, it's pretty stout. You'd need a pretty bad day before you'd deform this.
So if you need a JUMBO cup, this is the one to get.