|Item Weight||1.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.2 x 4.2 x 5.3 inches|
|Item model number||62557|
|Material Type||Metal Mesh|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||62557|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rolodex Mesh Collection Jumbo Pencil Cup, Black (62557)
|Price:||$2.52 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pencil holder has 50% greater capacity than standard-sized pencil cups.
- Mesh collection desk accessories have a simple and elegant industrial look and sturdy metal construction.
- Holder is tall enough to hold tall desk supplies like scissors and rulers.
- 4.35 inches long by 4.35 inches wide by 5.43 inches high.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rolodex Mesh Collection Jumbo Pencil Cup, Black (62557). Pencil holder has 50% greater capacity than standard-sized pencil cups. Mesh collection desk accessories have a simple and elegant industrial look and sturdy metal construction. Holder is tall enough to hold tall desk supplies like scissors and rulers. 4.35 inches long by 4.35 inches wide by 5.43 inches high.
From the Manufacturer
Rolodex Workspace Accessories
Solid construction. Industrial look. Simple, practical functionality. This collection comes in black mesh reinforced with solid metal edging, and features unexpected details that make organization easier and faster.
Two-Tone Mesh Line
Fine-gauge metal mesh panels in solid black come together with striking silver accents and contemporary curved lines to create the Rolodex Two-Tone Mesh line of workspace accessories. This collection is elegant in its simplicity, and thoughtfully created with details that help you stay organized.
Benefits & Highlights
Spend less time looking for what you need and more time focusing on what matters.
Rolodex offers over 30 different matching pieces to choose from so you can create the system that works best for you.
Whether it is piles of paper, miscellaneous office supplies, or your infamous junk drawer, Rolodex offers the tools you need to regain control of your workspace.
Easy-to-use tools that just work.
Sometimes it's the little things that can make all the difference. Rolodex workspace accessories are thoughtfully designed to make organizing faster and simpler.
Rolodex workspace accessories feature sturdy metal mesh construction reinforced with solid metal edging.
Note: images above may not reflect actual item.
Simple Steps to Getting Organized
1. Stop and Think
- What do you struggle with the most when it comes to being organized?
- What could you do differently to help overcome this challenge?
- Put the items you use most often closest to you.
- Store less frequently used items in cabinets, drawers, or files.
- If there is something you no longer need, just get rid of it.
3. Make the Most of Your Space with Rolodex Workspace Accessories
- Whether you need help managing piles of paper, improving ergonomics, or organizing office supplies, the extensive collection of Rolodex workspace accessories can help keep your day-to-day from getting in the way so you can focus on what matters.
4. Designate a Place for Everything
- Give everything a home so there is no question where to put items when not in use.
- Use a letter tray or wall file as an inbox for papers that haven't been filed yet.
- At the end of the day, take 5 minutes to file all of the papers in your inbox.
5. Evaluate Your System
- No system is ever perfect the first time, so don't be afraid to make adjustments to your organizational system as you go.
- The more effectively you can layout your system, the easier it will be to maintain.
Top Customer Reviews
So I ordered one of these to test it out - at 8 bucks, what's the risk? - and liked it so much that I ordered 3 more. They hold quite a bit of files, are quite sturdy on their own, and they don't look bad. I have several them sitting on top of some cube cabinets, and it works for me. (For reference, if you wanted to store them IN cubes, they fit sideways in the 11" cubes, or they normal-ways in the 13" cubes.)
But quality wise, these pockets are quite sturdy and easy to put up. You just have to make sure the two screws are positioned correctly, and then the pocket slips on over the screws by way of the two holes on the top. Unfortunately, they come off almost as easily as they slip on, which meant they occasionally got bumped off or sometimes the kids would take them off. But that problem was solved by the addition of a washer which is bigger that the holes, so they don't come off any more. I guess it depends on whether portability or stability are more important to you.
The pockets are about four or five inches wide at the top, somewhat narrow at the bottom, which allows for a fair number of books and magazines to build up. Once the pocket starts to get full, I threaten to cancel a subscription or two until they finish the ones they have finished and discarded or otherwise stored a few.
If you are using these pockets for transmitting or storing individual sheets of paper, you'll probably find that the paper tends to curl over the side eventually, as the pockets are not as deep as the paper is wide. You might need to use a folder. But for thin yet sturdy things like folders, magazines and books, these are a pretty good way to transmit and store them.
two screws to attach the unit to the wall. I used a couple of picture hanging nails instead this seemed to do the trick. Would definitely purchase this item again.