|Fits as expected||
- 100% Polyester
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Dry Clean Only
- Includes tie top and two tone fringe detailed pants
- Includes vest, necktie, badge and holster with two guns
- Genuine Roma product
- Made In the USA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
6 piece wild west sheriff includes top, vest, necktie, badge, fringe detailed pants, and holster with two guns color: tan and brown
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EKE4ZTE
- Item model number: RM4204-$p
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Couple of things to keep in mind:
- there is not a whole lot of fabric at the back of the pants. So if you've got a booty, this maaaay not fit you. I have somewhat of a booty (about 39 in around the hips) and they barely fit. These are not "sitting down" kind of pants, if you know what I mean. I didn't want to order a size up, though, because they fit perfectly on my legs.
- the white tie-top is kind of see-through, so I took two white pads out of a swimsuit top and inserted them into the white shirt, and it was perfect.
Loved this costume, will probably wear it again!
But aside from that, I do like it a lot. The material doesn't seem too cheap compared to a lot of these kinds of costumes and the fringes are a nice touch on the pants. The vest is really cute and I like that it came with little fake pistols...that sort of thing is usually sold separately.
If the pants went up a little higher on my hips in the back and weren't quite so tight on the top, this costume would be perfect. I may be a cowgirl in this costume, but I won't wear it to ride horses anytime soon as I would probably rip the pants.