BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 25, 2016
I absolutely LOVE every inch of this book! I'm an interior design student and I found these designers during a research paper. I chose these designers because their design aesthetic is SOOOOO similar to mine and was thrilled when I saw that I could purchase their book to not only help with my research paper, but also to get inspiration for my own projects. You'll notice in this book that a lot of the interiors/projects are ones that aren't featured on the website. The great thing about that is that you don't get too much repeat information. The pictures and sketches are phenomenal! Such high res, clear, crisp photos to gawk at. I also love the random informational paragraphs. I wish they were on each project! I definitely think this book is worth purchasing if you are a fan of Roman & Williams, Industrial Design (industrial inspired), or rich/warm/inviting almost NY style type of design. They have a wide range of designs with a very unique style. If I ever take a trip to NYC, I definitely want to visit them and their showroom. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
on May 17, 2017
The book is amazing.
on February 15, 2013
I have known the author for over two decades. This book is a beautiful shot and written compendium of some of his company's work, and he and his wife's personal spaces--they are so talented. Beauty, humor and warmth permeates every page. Buy this.
on May 17, 2016
Flawless craftsmanship, smart and elegant design - Roman & Williams is a visual voice that is creating the look and feel for the new century while rooted in a distinctively American sensibility and history. A great book filled with many wonderful ideas that you can bring into your own home.
on October 25, 2012
Roman and Williams have designed some of the most iconic rooms of our times. The Boom Boom room is extraordinary. Their sketches which are quite intricate and detailed are simply out of this world. What I do not like is that a lot of the images seem dark, moody and gloomy. Maybe is because they use so much dark wood in their projects. That does not take away the fact that they are really good at what they do. It's always good to have a different perspective in the interior design realm.
on September 1, 2017
A book with soul
on June 1, 2015
This book is gorgeous, their work is gorgeous, just amazing overall. If you like their style, of course, this book is a must.
on April 21, 2014
Beautiful projects, love their voice, want their design studio space! Recognize some places I've stayed at and admired the design, before I knew it was Roman & Williams. Now I love those places even more.
on November 16, 2015
In a world awash with interior books this makes a refreshing change!
on December 2, 2015
I loved the book! Very inspirational.