Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 470 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 726 reviews
on May 9, 2017
It started a bit predictably and I wasn't sure I wanted to read on, but I'm glad I did. The climate of the time it was written in did have Evangelicals thinking the Roman Catholic Church was babylon! (Thankfully no Church I have ever been in was like that.) The openness and honesty of Kimberly and her five year struggle are at times hilarious, frustrating but eventually exhilarating. I cried a little because it is also a beautiful love story of a couple who drift apart but then reunite stronger than ever. There is a lot of excellent theology, and this book should be well read and studied by all Catholics so they can give a defense of their faith. I'm saying that positively even though I'm not a Catholic. P.S. As I, a friend and also this book would indicate, Milwaukee, WI, in the 80s and 90s was probably the most spiritual city in America. :)
on September 8, 2017
Reading this book has had exerted an effect on my spirituality nothing short of profound. I have a deepened awe for the beautiful truths preserved by the Catholic Church, and a newfound ability to defend my faith using the scriptural basis that is intimately intertwined with the Church. This is truly a love story: a love story between Christ and his Church, conveyed through the lens of the love story between Scott and Kimberly. A must read for any Catholic or for any person wanting to learn more about the real truths of the Catholic Church.
on August 7, 2017
I joined the church back in 2004, but wandered away for far too long. Recently, I have felt God calling me back, so I bought this to help me along. Written from the perspective of both writers, this is an approachable book with a lot of emotional insight. It is a relatively short and easy read. I quickly and eagerly devoured the material. I highly recommend this title to anyone who is interested in learning about the Roman Catholic Church.
on June 23, 2017
Great book in he-said, she-said format. A couple who formerly mistrusted the Catholic faith converts to Catholicism. Great for dispelling misunderstandings.
on August 25, 2016
As a cradle Catholic, it was very interesting to me, how they questioned, searched church history, and came to the conclusion that they should convert to Catholicism. It was not an easy process for either, but they had to follow the truth.
on August 25, 2017
Really loved this book, great inspiration and knowledge.
on April 11, 2017
Arrived as promised.
on July 9, 2017
Just started reading. Highly recommend.
on August 28, 2015
What an awesome story of finding the truth in Scripture! This man was so anti Catholic anything! He was a Presbyterian Minister who was convinced that all Catholics were being led to hell- and he was so intent on finding the truth about this in Scripture that he studied and studied ...and was converted!His story is inspiring and I have given several of these books to people who are curious about the Catholic Faith and to those who have left it because they have never been taught or understand the rich tapestry of the gift Jesus gave us!
on June 14, 2017
Very inspiring couple. Moving on in your faith journey is very difficult for most people.