- Series: Oxford School Shakespeare Series
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; New edition (November 13, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019832166X
- ISBN-13: 978-0198321668
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.4 x 6.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1,123 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #67,076 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Romeo and Juliet: Oxford School Shakespeare (Oxford School Shakespeare Series) New Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
An excellent book, far superior to the one supplied by school for GCSE study, it had all we needed to complete tasks set by the teacher...if I had the money I would buy a set of the Oxford School Shakespere and donate it to the school in question * 5 star Amazon review *
About the Author
Roma Gill, the series editor, has taught Shakespeare at all levels. She has acted in and directed Shakespeare's plays, and has lectured on Shakespeare all over the world.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
4) Okay, I said three but one of the more charming aspects of the series are the drawings from child readers expressing their vision of the play's characters and themes. My son always responded to the art and felt inspired that many of the artists-readers were his age. Great job Lois Burdett. Thank you!
Pay a little extra money for a better formatted that is truer to Shakespeare's style.
Also look into Brendan Kelso's excellent dramatization for various group sizes to act this out. And last, Gareth Hinds has an excellent interpretation of the play.