- File Size: 3599 KB
- Print Length: 256 pages
- Publisher: ALC Publishing LLC; 2 edition (January 10, 2012)
- Publication Date: January 10, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006WBZV96
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,456,163 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Romney vs. Family Values: His Administration's Homosexual Programs Targeting Children Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Her book has about 900 footnotes. Nine hundred! Amy Contrada lived through the Romney Administration's 4-year disaster in Massachusetts - and unfortunately for Mitt and his supporters - Amy kept track of and now documents in detail what took place. The fact that this book hasn't been written about in publications like National Review magazine tells you all you need to know about the establishment "conservative" press.
In this e-book, Amy takes on probably the ugliest topic Americans must deal with - the targeting of children by the amoral political left. Incredibly, the worst part of the story isn't that it's taking place - but that a "Republican" governor supported the very decay and depravity that the GOP Platform takes a stand against.
Amy Contrada's terrific work documents the dishonesty on this issue that has been typical of the Romney campaign in other issue areas as well. I applaud her efforts - and call on my fellow Republicans to buy and read this book and then help to get the word out before it's too late.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods > Health
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > History
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Pedagogy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Americas > United States > 21st Century
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Social History > Gay & Gender Studies