Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ronco ST5000PLGEN Showtime Rotisserie Platinum Edition
|Price:||$123.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Removable heat shield helps brown your meat to absolute perfection
- Exterior handle stays cool and allows you to easily access your finished meals
- World class rotisserie oven designed to start cooking immediately and quickly, using 1/3 less energy than your conventional oven
- Elegant, easy to clean, non-stick surface wipes clean with damp cloth in seconds
- Non-stick dishwasher safe pan makes cleaning up a snap
- Removable class door is dishwasher safe
- 13" tall - fits directly under standard cabinets
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Ronco Showtime Rotisserie, Platinum Edition
Prepare delicious and healthy foods like a Gourmet with the Ronco Showtime Rotisserie.
This world class rotisserie oven is designed to start cooking immediately and quickly, using 1/3 less energy than your conventional oven. Cook two full size chickens side-by-side, up to a 15-pound turkey or nine quarter-pound hamburgers at one time. The elegant, easy to clean, non-stick surface wipes clean with a damp cloth in seconds, plus the removable glass door is dishwasher safe. Enjoy safe, easy, and delicious rotisserie cooking right in your own home!
BBQ Oven Gloves
Nonstick Drip Tray
Top Customer Reviews
Man, it makes amazing roast chicken! Crispy skin -- all the way around, not just (maybe) on the top as when you do it in the oven. And delicious, tender meat... just the best. I make one a week and use the leftovers throughout the week, chopped in a salad, sliced on sandwiches, or cold with mustard, etc. Cannot recommend it highly enough.
1. Any kind of poultry you cook in this machine will turn out excellent. For me that was reason enough to buy it because I always overcook my poultry in the oven. When it comes to beef and pork, i can't recomend using this machine. It gives the food a funny taste, and you're better off cooking beef and pork on the barbecue.
2. The commercial claims that it is easy to clean. Maybe so, but I don't own a dishwasher and it is a pain to clean. There are several parts that require furious scrubbing, taking some time and effort to clean. For those of you with a dishwasher it may be easier, but you would still have to scrub off the grease remenants before loading it in the washer.
Overall I do enjoy this machine because it allows me to cook a quality whole bird. If you have mastered cooking poultry, this machine will be a waste of money.
(P.S.)I cut the wings off the turkeys right up to the shoulder/body, only tie up the legs, then rotisserie it. The wings tend to overcook even in an oven. You can get more meat off of them if you boil them in water along with the neck til the meat starts to fall off the bones. You'll be surprised at how much meat's there. It's tender-n-yummy to mix up w/mayo & put on bread. meat...meat...meat! :)*
A friend of mine made some venison on his that was outstanding, and after seeing the size of the thing, was I really convinced? Not yet. He did some rotisserie chicken, again fabulous, but still it's large AND it's a PITA to clean- which was my contribution to the tasty treats.
Housesitting one weekend, I decided to play. I did some chicken that came out so well, I was roasting everything, I could think of, all with great results. I noted how much, on a very lean london broil, fat was dripping off. Still couldn't justify getting my own.
I learned: it's definitely a plan ahead type of endeavor, not if it just occured to you at 1600 and the family needs dinner by 1800.
It's very sturdy and considerably heavy, a concern to get it pulled out and ready to go, but also not flimsy. It is a huge footprint on my small counter top and even more when it's operating because....
When in use, the WHOLE oven is EXTREMELY hot to the touch and is supposed to be clear of any cabinets. The power cord is very short so this requires some strategy. I can run other appliances and not trip the breaker.
Cleanup is a bain because the "non-stick" sticks, AND rubs off with a sponge scoure pad. Tip use non-stick before the food goes on the rods.
It is noisy, has a tendency to squeak and you can hear the food adjust as it rotates with a recurring clunk.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Mine came without gloves or binding twine. I had to separately purchase both items.
Cooks nice enough but on the loud side.
Idk how I lived this long with out it. Only thing is that you can't really follow the cook time recommended. Read morePublished 12 days ago by echemela
I love this item, but wish the little red button that is the "on" indicator (bottom right corner) would stay on...Published 29 days ago by Naomi F. Dabbracci
Used it once so far and love it. A little noisy. Wife thought something was wrong but loved the chicken.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This is my second time around for this versatile cooker. I used the first one constantly; even broke and ordered a replacement door. A great indoor cooker.Published 1 month ago by Robecology
Not usually one for buying things I see advertised on TV but the wife wanted me to take a chance. Boy was that a great move on her part. This machine is AWESOME! Read morePublished 1 month ago by William Laffoon
Amazing turkey from this thing, ribs, tri-tip, sausage all amazing.Published 1 month ago by Paul Beam