Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on July 21, 2015
Ronnie makes amazing products and this is no exception. Strongly dosed for a strong pump! I take a lot of supplements and I finally found something better than Legion Pulse for my Pre Workout.

Take a scoop (and a half) of this and two capsules of Modern Man and it'll be unlike anything you've ever experienced before. Stacked-N.O. gives the perfect pump and then that is amplified by the test boosting properties D-AA & Fenugreek in the Modern Man. The focus & rush of explosive energy you get from Modern Man exceeds Pulse as well. That's for you serious workaholics.

For anyone else, man, women, or whoever, this is the ideal product to get a nice workout lift. No caffeine or crazy stimulants and it tastes great.
on May 6, 2017
I was diagnosed with Adult ADHD in the past year & had to cut out nearly all caffeine due to the adverse effect it could have with my medicine, including my typical coffees & a highly caffeinated pre-workout like C4- both in my routine for past 7/8 years. I've been working out my entire life; after high school I rarely worked out without a caffeinated pre-workout to maximize my workout results & give me the much needed energy boost. Needless to say, I struggled with my energy level with workouts following the transition & finding a suitable non-stimulant "pre-workout" was a challenge with varying reviews on all non-stimulant supplements & most stacking them with a caffeinated supplement. I tried Cellucor NO3 Chrome first, something I had enjoyed stacking with a caffeinated pre-workout in the past while working at GNG, but it didn't do much for me this time around other than increased vascularity. Luckily it lead to me Ronnie Coleman's Stacked-NO Powder. The blood flow, the workout focus, the vascularity, the pump, & my energy in all facets of the gym were all there! No crash/itchiness/etc. & the sustained, focused energy lasted past the workout, but without affecting sleep in any way. It is certainly not the crazy amount of energy that caffeinated pre-workout gives off, obviously, but is perfect for what I needed & will be buying again.
on December 4, 2015
I haven't felt a pump with a supplement the way I do with this damn stuff.
The size alone is very apparent when i'm working out and using Stacked. I definitely feel more stamina and energy as well (Without that Jittery feeling).
The only thing I don't like is that once I'm off of it, I feel like i look like A washed up body builder caught on the beach by paparazzi.
I truly do like this product, because it works while you're using it. But I personally prefer to stay away from it because the "crash" after being off of it for a couple of weeks is not worth it for me. (this an observation I've made for myself over a span of several cycles in a year)
on November 8, 2016
I bought this a few months ago and am disappointed. It seemed to be okay in terms of performance, especially considering it is stimulant free.
I used it a few times and was dismayed today to see that half of the container has solidified. I have probably used it 5 total times and there is maybe 1 scoop of actual powder left. The rest has hardened. It has been in my cabinet and not subject to extreme heat or moisture, etc.
on May 15, 2017
Worked well, though I thought it tasted a bit like cough syrup.
on September 29, 2015
Great Stuff! Gives me the boost I need for a good workout yet contains no caffeine so I can sleep afterwards (I work out in the evenings). Also it doesn't look like it will clump up like most other pre-workout powders do.
on July 19, 2015
a good product that definitely gives you the energy you need to get through intense workouts!
on July 10, 2016
I've used all kinds of supplements. I believe this one gives me a good pump at the gym and the energy to get through my workout. Doesn't contain caffeine like most pre-workout supplements.
on March 6, 2017
Not really what I expected. Decent pump but nothing as good as I was hoping for.
on August 31, 2015
This was ok, I didn't really see the "PUMP" I was looking for and will not repurchase. I have gotten great pumps using vanadyl sulfate in the past and will try that.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question