|Item Weight||9.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||78 x 7.5 x 3 inches|
Roof Rack Side Rails for Honda CRV 2012 2013 2014 2015
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Very good price (factory rails are like $400.00!!
2. They fit (unlike others, I did NOT need to drill any holes.).
3. They seem to be well made (Ok, they are chromed plastic, but the attachment points for crossbars are metal, so they should be plenty strong.
4. If you get the Honda instructions off the web, you shouldn't have any problems installing them. I was super careful with the instructions on the first side, it took me about 45 minutes. By the second side, I'd figured it out, that side only took me about 10 minutes..
1. Another reviewer commented on the color...I agree. Factory chrome trim is shiny. The chrome on these rails is sprayed on, and looks it. Kind of hazy. Is it bad?? Not necessarily. But it doesn't match up with the factory chrome, which bugs me a little. If you are picky, you'll notice, if not so picky, you either won't notice or won't care.
2. Fit: Screws down just fine, and seems quite solid. BUT..the rails are not super-snug along the entire length of the rail (some places along the length there is a very slight gap). I'm guessing with a little heat this summer the plastic might soften up a bit and they might fit just a bit better...I"ll report back.
Overall: If I spent $300.00 more, I could have had Honda brand name racks, and I probably would have been 100% happy. Instead, I still have the extra $300.00 in my pocket, and I'm mostly (maybe 80%) happy. Life is full of compromises. Right now, it is nice to have the extra money to buy accessories for my new roof rails.
Long and short...I'm keeping them. If I have issues going forward, I'll update my post. But, they fit and they work, so I'm keeping them.
I decided to pick up some OEM ones from Honda to compare and they did feel a little more durable, so these ones went back. I'm sure they would be more than enough if you were just throwing up some snowboard mounts or something, but I just wanted to play it safe.
Here's the reason for 3 stars on a product that I didn't even keep... customer service folks were very polite and helpful. They gladly authorized the return for me and sent a link to a FedEx prepaid shipping label. When I slacked off and tried to print the label off after the link had expired with FedEx, I just let the seller know, and they authorized another one the next business day.
Even though the plastic did feel a little cheaper than OEM, the visual appearance was almost identical.
Bottom line: If I was going to be carrying a lighter load up top, I probably would have kept these rails.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works and looks great. Just look up instructions online because it came with none. If you look at Honda instruction it helps. It's not the same but it is a good startPublished 12 months ago by Maz
The only negative is that if you look close you can tell that they're plastic. Otherwise they fit my 2013 CRV perfectly. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Brandon
Opened the box and am missing a full page of the installation instructions. Anyone know where I can find them online? Read morePublished 15 months ago by brendan goodwin