- Series: Instant Answer Series
- Paperback: 500 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (April 19, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071387129
- ISBN-13: 978-0071387125
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.3 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,421,347 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Roofing Instant Answers (Instant Answer Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Back Cover
YOUR TOUGHEST ROOFING QUESTION ANSWERED IN SECONDS!
Here is a convenient, one-of-a-kind, quick reference tool designed to provide roofing information in a flash. At last, a breakthrough for roofing professionals, architects, contractors, suppliers, or anyone in need of instant, fingertip access to information for tackling the most difficult problems effectively, economically, and fast!
Whether this rugged, "get the job done" reference is traveling in a tool bag, a pickup truck, or sitting on a desktop, roofers, building owners, architects, or anyone will turn to it for:
* Take-off formulas in an easy-to-understand format
* Re-roofing tips and instructions
* Succinct, nutshell installation guidelines for every type of roof
* A guide to insurance savings and general production improvement including safety
* Valuable "must know" information: change orders, real world contracts, pre-production meetings―the vital aspects of the business end of roofing
Packed with step-by-step instructions that are broken down by category and clarified with more than 300 photos, illustrations, calculation tables, and checklists, this quick reference provides the most readily understood answers possible--Roofing Instant Answers will prove itself to be indispensable for roofers and any other person who deals with roofs.
About the Author
Terry Kennedy has been an AEC (architecture, engineering, contracting) professional for over 35 years. He has installed many roofs working on the deck, and been responsible for the installation of many others. In addition to his field experience, he has consulted in countless settlements for lawsuits that evolve from roofing defects. This insight gives the author a strong hand in recognizing what is really needed when it comes to being a true roofing professional.
Browse award-winning titles. See more