"This was a great short story that I immediately got drawn into...I couldn't turn the pages fast enough...I'm new to Ms. Renny, but she's made a new fan in me..." Night Owl Reviews (5 Stars - Reviewer Top Pick)
From the Author
This story truly comes from my heart. I felt a deep emotional bond with both Maggie and Jason, and it was difficult to say goodbye to them. But I was crying happy tears as I wrote the last sentence. I let them go "at just the right place and just the right time."
It's so gratifying to see that readers have felt a similar connection with this story. The following excerpts are from additional reviews on Goodreads:
- "I am adding it as one of my favorites."
- "Sizzling hot! Amazing how in such a few pages a truly romantic story unfolds."
- "A perfectly written book."
- "Hot and passionate. I felt so good reading this from start to finish."
- "It touched so many emotions in me. I'm still thinking about it several days after reading."
- "Excellent book."
- "I felt I was in love with this book within the first chapter by mid book that one was in my favorite by the end I was sure I loved this one so much. I felt contentment and peace + love and smile after reading this one. "
- "I loved, loved, loved this story. If you don't believe in love at first sight, if you don't like hot (very erotic - consider yourself warned) sex scenes, if you don't like a sweet, compelling story that will make you cry and smile at the same time, then don't read this book. Simple as that!"