- File Size: 1305 KB
- Print Length: 90 pages
- Publisher: Swerve (October 25, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 25, 2016
- Sold by: Macmillan
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01JGMQDTO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #194,824 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Price set by seller.
Room at the Inn for Christmas (Second Chance at Star Inn) Kindle Edition
Books with Buzz
Profoundly intimate and powerfully inventive, "Exit West" tells an unforgettable story of love, loyalty, and courage that is both completely of our time and for all time. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book was part of a three set storyline. I'm not sure which order they were meant to be read, but I happened to read this one last. I'm glad I did, because I felt it wrapped up the set very nicely - even though I know it would work being equally well as the first book or even middle. All three are wonderful to read.
This story starts off on a roll with Amanda returning to clear up her father's estate after his death. She's a big city girl that's always on the go. When she runs into her old crush, Anthony, she's in for quite a surprise. Not just because he's hot as all get out and seems genuinely happy to see her (at least at first), but his appearance is the first in a string of lies that begin to unfold.
Now, I won't be giving too much away when I say that Amanda is about to find out that pretty much everything she heard after she moved to the city about her hometown and family was all lies. Really big lies. She is perfectly devastated and confused, her reaction was everything it should have been. But Anthony doesn't really buy it. Why didn't she come see for herself, or call, or something.
Eventually the two find their way through the sea of lies and come up with a reason for why they were told to her. I really really really didn't buy the reason. None of it felt right, and they even admitted that they were just guessing. But it threw a hole into the story that I had a hard time getting out of. I kept going back to "why?" And I never got an answer that seemed even remotely believable to me.
I've already dove in to the next books in the collection. I'm excited to see what happens at the Star Inn this holiday season.
**This book was received in exchange for an honest review**
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays