Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

I got two of these frames to display two photos taken on the beach just north of Loyola University in Chicago a few years ago, taken with a friend's cell phone. I was a little nervous about the frames given their cost, but they looked just fine and are very easy to hang on the wall. They aren't particularly well made, but because there is no border, all you see is the photo in each one.

My only complaint with the frames is that they were both a little smaller than a precise 8 1/2 x 11. They are more like 8 1/2 x 10 15/16. They aren't hugely undersized, but just enough to cause a buckle at a corner. I had to trim it ever so slightly for it to fit. Nonetheless, these are really serviceable frames at an amazingly decent cost. The photo shows a certificate, intimating that this is great for diplomas and the like, and it well may be, but it is also a very nice frame for photos. Definitely a thumb's up.
on September 21, 2017
I've bought so many of these frames because of the simplicity and cost. They are definitely cheaper frames and I've gotten some with some chips in the frame or glass. Never noticable unless looking closely or when changing the picture. With that said I would still highly recommend if your looking for a cheap simple frame.
One person found this helpful
on March 26, 2015
I can't say enough good about this company's frames. First, I have had a couple dozen of these frames for 20 years: they are still in use and looking fine in a company laboratory setting. The plastic is durable and holds up well over time, and the glass does not discolor like some plastic does. I don't believe that a single frame has broken in all that time, for any reason. Second, the frames are fairly inexpensive, yet they look sleek and professional. And finally, they are a "snap" to use. I say "snap" both because the design is such that the glass can quickly be popped out of the frame, the frame can be quickly and easily loaded with the item of your choice, and the glass can then be quickly and securely snapped back into place. A great product!
on December 26, 2012
So the product is what it is billed to be - it is a simple black frame. There's almost no visible border, and the frame itself is made of sturdy plastic. Everything arrived fine. There was one problem though.

I ordered the 8.5" x 11" frame. So you would expect this frame to fit a standard A-size letter paper, right? Well, it doesn't. I was framing two pieces of standard loose-leaf paper and I also tried one sheet of printer paper. They are all a few millimeters too wide (or rather, the frame was a few millimeters too narrow). The few millimeters may not sound like much, but the result is that the sheet doesn't sit flat in the frame. It curls up in the middle. So when you're putting the glass on, you're going to have to bend in one of the sides by just the smallest bit. If you're framing an important piece of paper, this is not acceptable. The stuff I was framing wouldn't suffer from this crease (hidden until you take the piece out of the frame) so I didn't return them, but if it was a diploma or artwork or something, I definitely would have had to return the frames. Caveat emptor.
on January 27, 2016
I bought this to frame and hang up a picture a friend drew me on some printer paper. It has a nice sleek look to it that doesn't detract from the picture inside.

Overall I was very impressed with the quality for the low price!
One person found this helpful
on August 22, 2017
These frames a really great, they a so quick and easy to use, along with looking great. Easy to hang, great addition to any room in the house, great for hanging kids stuff in there bedroom.
on December 15, 2017
They're exactly what you'd expect. Plastic is kind of cheap but that's perfectly fine for my purposes just hanging some notices, and the glass seems to have a very slight blue tint to it.
on April 8, 2011
I read the reviews and saw that everyone was very pleased with these frames so I decided to give them a go. I was NOT disappointed! They are very attractive frames and despite their low price (they worked out to about $4 a frame after shipping), they are not cheaply made at all. Their design is very simple, and it's a cinch to insert and replace photos. I ordered 16 to start and printed my own photos to hang in my bedroom. They look great and I couldn't be happier. I plan to order 10 more to complete my redecorating plans. I highly recommend these frames. 5 stars!
review image
20 people found this helpful
on December 2, 2016
Great cheap frame for mounting "award" certificates like the ones you receive for doing driving school : ) I have two in my garage now... Would I put it in my living room? No. But for the garage, it's perfect.
on March 21, 2017
these are great inexpensive frames! makes it very easy to have frame consistency throughout the house, as - no matter what size, or when yu purchase - they will always match!