Root Legacy by Queen Bee Jar Candle, Amber Saffron, Large
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large queen bee candle is 20 ounces and burns 100 to 125 hours
- Fragrance of amber mixed with red indian saffron, mahogany woods and tonka bean creates a warm light fragrance to infuse your room with richness
- Rich gold colored candle in amber saffron scent; hand-poured in clear glass with a recycled plastic black lid for use during storage
- Made with only the finest blend of waxes for a clean burn; natural, all-cotton wick
- Made in the u.s.a. by the 5th generation of the root family, they’ve earned their moniker, the best candles in america, made in america since 1869
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Root Legacy jarred candles are created by hand-pouring premium all-natural wax into clear glass containers that look good in with any decor, in any room. Look for the rich fall colors of Sugared Fig, Cinnamon Spice, and Amber Saffron, as well as many other color and fragrance options - so many choices the only hard part will be choosing your favorite. Root was started in 1869 by A. I. Root and today you’ll find the 5th generation of Root leadership, still run in our original Medina, Ohio, and still working with the original values of honesty, integrity, and hard work. We make all our candles in the USA and use only rich, lasting fragrances infused with essential oils for exceptional fragrance delivery. We manufacture our own custom wicks with natural cotton (both lead and zinc free) that self-extinguish. Root Candles are free of paraffin or any petroleum based waxes and burn one-third longer and cleaner than other premium candles. All products have solid color throughout entire candle, and full fragrance through throughout the entire use of the candle. Root’s QC Burn Lab test burns 1,000 candles per day for fragrance throw, emissions, soot, flame strength, stability, end of useful life, welling, dripping and burn time. All Root products meet all ASTM quality and safety standards. We use light-weight black lids made of recycled plastic in our Legacy line and paper wraps made with water soluble dyes in our Seeking Balance products. When you burn a Root candle, you understand why they are often called the Best Candles in America.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: next time I burned even less scent. Returning.