- File Size: 2269 KB
- Print Length: 249 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1988068290
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 14, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B075M8GH6P
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#227,261 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1174 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #1233 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #1241 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Rooted in Love: Garden Grown Romance Book Two (Arcadia Valley Romance 11) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Never miss a new release from Catherine Bybee
Follow Catherine Bybee for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
She has so many wonderful series but Arcadia Valley is a great place to grow romance.
I especially loved Rooted in Love because of the reference to rooting our faith in the love of Christ.
Alana and Cameron find love after digging deep in their faith to overcome differences and interference from outside parties.
This is a well crafted book with vivid characters,especially the rambunctious twins.
I recommend this book to anyone who loves Christian romance.
Throw in a couple of rambunctious 7 year old twin boys, parents who think they know what's best for their adult children, and friends and family members who push both Cameron and Alaina to stop and focus on planting their roots in the Lord before all others to find their way, and you end up with a must read!!
I am forever grateful to have found Valerie Comer and her multiple series of books!
Most recent customer reviews
Life usually is, isn't it? And yet God has a way of untangling the knots if we'll just let him have control.Read more
By: Valerie Comer
Rooted In Love is book two in Garden Grown Romance series.Read more