- Paperback: 260 pages
- Publisher: UPA (August 4, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761851348
- ISBN-13: 978-0761851349
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#5,468,155 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3801 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > War & Peace
- #12353 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations
- #19048 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > European
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Roots of Balkanization: Eastern Europe C.E. 500-1500
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Ion Grumeza is a Romanian-born historian and scholar. He is the author of Dacia: Land of Transylvania, Cornerstone of Ancient Eastern Europe, and Admiring the Goose-Steps: How Hitler Succeeded in Intimidating the World Powers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having said that, the book can at least be relied upon to provide a parochial Romanian point of view on those and only those issues that are directly connected with Romanian affairs.