- Paperback: 260 pages
- Publisher: UPA (August 4, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761851348
- ISBN-13: 978-0761851349
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,940,811 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3474 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > War & Peace
- #11232 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations
- #14981 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > European
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Roots of Balkanization: Eastern Europe C.E. 500-1500
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Ion Grumeza is a Romanian-born historian and scholar. He is the author of Dacia: Land of Transylvania, Cornerstone of Ancient Eastern Europe, and Admiring the Goose-Steps: How Hitler Succeeded in Intimidating the World Powers.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having said that, the book can at least be relied upon to provide a parochial Romanian point of view on those and only those issues that are directly connected with Romanian affairs.