|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2 1/4"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- Womens Cowgirl and Western Boots
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Faux Leather Boot With Underlay Vamp And Shaft Distressed Faux Leather 13 Inch Shaft Fashionable Stacked Heel Padded Sock For Comfort
Roper offers this trendy below-the-knee design for pairing with leggings, tights, minis and skinny jeans. Crafted with a synthetic leather-look upper, the boot features a pointed toe and is accented with overlays, punch-cut details and stitching accents. Double tabs at the collar come in handy for pulling it on, while the chunky, stacked heel lends comfortable height.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003HC9DME
- Item model number: Fashion Western
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 16, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Would not recommend this if your looking for quality boots
They are gorgeous boots and soft leather/suede but just not a high quality boot and I can tell right now they won't last me long as I intend to use them - which is for my riding boots on the bike
I still wear them, I just make sure I don't need to do much walking or standing.
They are lovely looking, just too uncomfortable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
NICE INEXPENSIVE COWBOY BOOT. I CHOSE THESE BECAUSE THE CALF OPENING IS NARROW, AND FITTED ALONG MY SMALLER CALFS WHICH MAKES THESE LOOK GREAT WITH DRESSESPublished 10 months ago by Brittany Salvate
I am in love with these boots! They are sooo comfortable! I wish I could order them in black too! I have narrow feet and smaller calves so there was no problem with width in either... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Karen Francis
Looks good but only had it for a few days so we'll see how they hold up to a teens busy lifePublished 12 months ago by lisa
Love these boots the only thing is they are a little hard to get on but once you get them on they are greatPublished 12 months ago by Mary J. Cantrell
Boots were beautiful but very narrow and too small on my leg. Only boots I've had that wouldn't fit my legs. Very small.Published 15 months ago by SSS