|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$65.97 - $120.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 16" around
- Tumbled Tan Faux Leather Tall Boots
Customers who bought this item also bought
Roper gives you the look of a designer cowboy boot, at an amazing low price This Women's Roper Boot features a tumbled tan leatherette foot under a 14" matching leatherette shaft. Fabric shaft lining. Pointed toe profile. Shaft circumference is 14 1/2" (based on a size 7).
This feminine Dawn Western boot from Roper pairs traditional craftsmanship with new-world designs for a look that's completely unique. Tradition comes in the form of detailed stitching, dual pull tabs, a pointed toe and a chunky heel. The floral fabric designs update this look. Dress up this boot with flirty skirts, or pull on over skinny jeans.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0044QYFM0
- Item model number: Embroidered Skull
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The boot fits as a Roper should. I'm a professional photographer for the Army, so I'm on my feet all day, & I walk everywhere I go. So, after my nine hour day at work, my feet were not sore. I continued wearing them while at home.
The only downfall I had was after five years of not wearing cowboy boots, the pointy toes were a bit get difficult to drive with, but I'll get used to it again.
All in all, great boots & price was wonderful.
Packed & shipped well.
Over all, I am super excited I decided to buy them! I can't wait to wear them out! They're more beautiful in person than in the pictures! Definitely worth the money!!
So far so good. That is the only boot I have so I intend to find a short ankle one to use with my flare jeans now...hope I find something soon.